Web based application in a sentence
1) The real work will be done within the browser via Web based applications .
2) This is the Web based application merging basic HR activities and processes with Information technology.
3) We focus on the development of Web based applications that support your product related operations.
Web based application example sentences4) Simply submit the Web based application not to mention submit it swiftly more than a protected network.
5) Web based application used by PRIS data providers for on-line data entry to the PRIS database.
6) It can be used to develop robust, interactive and customizable websites, portals and Web based applications .
7) Users are using file sharing tools and other Web based applications to share documents, both internally and externally.
8) Common examples of Web based applications include YouTube , google drive, Web based games and electronic commerce sites.
9) Time management systems often include a time clock or Web based application used to track an employee's work hours.
10) I then wanted to do something different and joined a software development team, developing websites and Web based applications .
11) A virtual server is an application that enables the use of services that supports Web based applications or a website .
12) They don't realize the massive physical infrastructure that is necessary to use even the most basic Web based applications .
13) TexSys is a Web based application serving as a Texas Expert System for the selection of Hot-Mix Asphalt (HMA).
14) Additionally, this fact leads those who utilize .NET on a daily basis to conclude that code written using CFML is a scourge to the ecosphere of Web based applications .
15) This study, however, looked into which programming language is the most secure among the many used to create Web based applications .
example sentences with Web based application16) And, also, some kind a feedback - since it was a Web based application , it was possible to collect actual conversations and extend her vocabulary.
17) Despite the explosion of Web based applications in the 1990's (and continuing today), many users still prefer desktop applications.
18) MapsAlive is a Web based application , so there is nothing to install and you can access it from any Web browser on any PC or Mac in any location.
19) So it will run 100 x slower, tied to a browser, and if the Internet connection goes down, so go you What Web based application is 100x slower?
20) The most prominent form of Cloud Computing is Web based applications ; websites that are dedicated to preforming specific tasks instead of just displaying information.
21) The core Talygen application needs no installation as it is a pure Web based application and will work with any modern internet enabled browser .
22) It acts like an integrated messaging suite, and includes email, calendaring, instant messaging, and custom Web based applications into a single client program.
23) Make calls from any Web pages or Web based applications such as CRM systems, etc.
24) From these strategies we successfully developed and implemented business focused Web based applications and solutions, including some of the following:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Web based application
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Web based application with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Web based application
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Web based application in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Web based application.
20 examples of simple sentences of Web based application. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Web based application
Compound Sentences with Web based application
Complex Sentences with Web based application
Compound-Complex Sentences with Web based application