clearly affect in a sentence
1) Violet enters the scene clearly affected by her drugs.
2) All of these persons can clearly affect bus safety.
3) The humid conditions clearly affecting the tired Llanelli side.
clearly affect example sentences4) In acoustic and archtop guitars, wood choices more clearly affect tone.
5) That mistake has clearly affected him after a superb first 45 minutes.
6) It 's clearly affecting their relationship.
7) Some calls clearly affect the outcome, while others may or may not.
8) This would clearly affect contractual arrangements for the staging and broadcast of matches .
9) According to Boaden (1971), party control clearly affects expenditure patterns.
10) Such obvious factors as type design and layout clearly affect the legibility of the text.
11) Stress and high cortisol can leave men feeling overwhelmed and frustrated which clearly affects energy levels.
12) The use of flow conditioners clearly affects the reading of the meter in aerated liquids.
13) Both of these clearly affect pupil perception of ICT, and potentially of Computer Science too.
14) Those cortisone shots may have kept McCann on the field , but his swing was clearly affected .
15) The jury is clearly affected by Sharon's testimony as they acquit her despite the overwhelming physical evidence.
example sentences with clearly affect16) The answer to this question clearly affects the number of illegals that are believed to reside within the United States.
17) This agreement clearly affected the interests of the Duke of Kalisz Władysław Odonic, Spindleshanks' nearest male relative.
18) This clearly affects women adversely because it overlooks their discontinuous patterns of employment (Martin and Roberts, 1984).
19) It was not only the trade figures that have reversed this view, but they clearly affected the markets most.
20) The decision clearly affected the Chief Constable's legal right for no better reason than that it would affect pension rights.
21) With the players clearly affected , Luton lost 5-0 at Portman Road and a long run of bad results followed.
22) The coroner asks him repeatedly to let go, but he has trouble doing so and is clearly affected by the experience.
23) The meaning of 'Let me look into your eyes' is clearly affected by the office and role of the sender!
24) Practically, all of these factors have clearly affected the course of the RWG (and other multilaterals) at key moments.
25) In the UK, the company says that was because of the hot weather, and the train dispute which clearly affected traffic past their many shops in railway stations.
26) A charter which encouraged the poorer countries to move towards the best practice in the richer nations would clearly affect competitiveness in the less well-off states.
27) While rates are clearly affected by the loss history experienced by individual insurance companies, they are also affected by the insurance market in general.
28) This is not a large sum and clearly affects our attitude to the function of this and other city coinages produced in the provinces of the Roman empire.
How to use clearly affect in a sentence29) So an important decision has to be made in a hurry by people who are clearly affected by the events of the last few days.
30) These episodes clearly affected Kennedy, but so did many other setbacks-such as his brother Joe Jr.'s death and his sister Rosemary's lobotomy.
31) As Nadal rallied, his eighth-seeded opponent sunk, spraying shots all over the court with his concentration clearly affected by the sudden momentum switch.
32) Though Nadal's injury clearly affected his game, Wawrinka had been well on top of their match early on and surged 3-1 clear in the first set after an early break.
33) The constantly shifting tactical policy of the Red Army, both prior to and during World War II, clearly affected the performance of the Soviets against the Nazi invaders.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of clearly affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of clearly affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with clearly affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word clearly affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with clearly affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of clearly affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of clearly affect
Compound Sentences with clearly affect
Complex Sentences with clearly affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with clearly affect