clayton antitrust act in a sentence
1) Many of his ideas were incorporated into the clayton antitrust act .
2) Wilson helped end the long battles over the trusts with the clayton antitrust act of 1914.
3) That same year, Kefauver also introduced legislation to plug loopholes in the clayton antitrust act .
clayton antitrust act example sentences4) Gompers noted that the clayton antitrust act (1914) was Labor's charter of freedom.
5) This bill seeks to preserve Internet Neutrality by tying it in with the clayton antitrust act of 1914.
6) In 1913 Irish publicly protested a proposal to exempt unions from the clayton antitrust act then being debated in the Senate.
7) Court documents describe it as an "overarching conspiracy," violating the Sherman antitrust act and the clayton antitrust act .
8) In 1953, regulators succeeded in forcing the separation of Transamerica Corporation and Bank of America under the clayton antitrust act .
9) He was critical of the clayton antitrust act for its toothless inability to restrain the avarice of "big business and crooks.
10) The bill would follow the advice of the Court and expressly bring MLB under the clayton antitrust act for the purposes of this legislation only.
11) The sale, intended as a solution to this problem, resulted in a Federal Trade Commission challenge under the clayton antitrust act .
12) Though his recommendations were not enacted into law during his time in the House, many of them were eventually included in the clayton antitrust act .
13) Later that year he supported passage of the Federal Reserve act while 1914 saw him vote for the Federal Trade Commission act and clayton antitrust act .
14) The AFL thought that it had achieved the latter with the passage of the clayton antitrust act in 1914-which Gompers referred to as "Labor's Magna Carta".
15) However, in 1957, because of DuPont's influence within GM, further action under the clayton antitrust act forced DuPont to divest itself of its shares of General Motors.
example sentences with clayton antitrust act16) The clayton antitrust act , passed in 1914, proscribes certain additional activities that had been discovered to fall outside the scope of the Sherman antitrust Act.
17) This included the Federal Reserve Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, the clayton antitrust act , the Federal Farm Loan act and an income tax.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of clayton antitrust act
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of clayton antitrust act with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with clayton antitrust act
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word clayton antitrust act in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with clayton antitrust act.
20 examples of simple sentences of clayton antitrust act. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of clayton antitrust act
Compound Sentences with clayton antitrust act
Complex Sentences with clayton antitrust act
Compound-Complex Sentences with clayton antitrust act