antitrust legislation in a sentence
1) Certification may also mean compliance with Brazil's antitrust legislation .
2) Nigeria has no antitrust legislation .
3) The reason most cartels end or cease to be effective is A. enforcement of antitrust legislation .
antitrust legislation example sentences4) This attempt came up against U.S. antitrust legislation and Consgold was bought by Hanson Trust instead.
5) The ABA's lobbyists offer detailed information and analysis on various technical issues, such as tax or antitrust legislation .
6) By contrast, efficiency argue that antitrust legislation should be changed to primarily benefit consumers, and have no other purpose.
7) The final straw came on June 23 when the Senate Judiciary Committee failed to approve an antitrust legislation by a vote of 10-7.
8) To satisfy antitrust legislation , C&O was required to sell its interest in the Kanawha & Michigan to the T&OC in 1914.
9) This system depends on strong competition for its health and vigor, and strong competition depends, in turn, on compliance with antitrust legislation .
10) Congress responded by enacting antitrust legislation to prohibit monopolies of railroads (and other industries), beginning with the Sherman antitrust Act in 1890.
11) Once in the Senate, Kefauver began to make a name for himself as a crusader for consumer protection laws, antitrust legislation , and civil rights for African Americans.
12) In order to continue growing while not running afoul of antitrust legislation , it moved to acquire companies outside of the telecommunications industry.
13) Backed by the MLBPA, St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Curt Flood took the leagues to court to negate a player trade, citing the 13th Amendment and antitrust legislation .
14) If the Supreme Court does not restore sensibility to the Packers & Stockyards Act, the only long-term recourse is new antitrust legislation .
15) 1914 - antitrust legislation that established the Federal Trade Commission.
example sentences with antitrust legislation16) " He also urged the Wilson administration to develop proposals for new antitrust legislation to give the Department of Justice the power to enforce antitrust laws.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antitrust legislation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antitrust legislation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antitrust legislation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antitrust legislation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antitrust legislation.
20 examples of simple sentences of antitrust legislation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antitrust legislation
Compound Sentences with antitrust legislation
Complex Sentences with antitrust legislation
Compound-Complex Sentences with antitrust legislation