antitrust case in a sentence
1) Here, he made a distinguished record prosecuting antitrust cases .
2) The antitrust case revealed another side.
3) Amazon just settled a large eBook antitrust case .
antitrust case example sentences4) He is best known for leading the government prosecution in the antitrust case involving Microsoft.
5) They soon developed a successful practice, with Stevens continuing to focus on antitrust cases .
6) Mr. Pierson has represented clients in class actions and other antitrust cases of national significance.
7) The courts also routinely hear and decide antitrust cases , including those that involve communications companies.
8) In addition, in antitrust cases , the inference of monopolistic intent must be plausible.
9) On May 30 the company was involved in an antitrust case concerning the original radio patent pool.
10) The United States Department of Justice filed an antitrust case against Microsoft in May 1998.
11) Keker & Van Nest was lead trial counsel for Intel Corporation in a high-profile antitrust case .
12) That amount easily eclipses the estimated $US50 million it spent on the Microsoft antitrust case .
13) That spawned the antitrust case that almost split the company in two and ended up costing billions .
14) Further complaints were filed and investigations were undertaken, leading up to the 1937 antitrust case against Alcoa.
15) Several years ago, Vinson Elkins managing partner Harry Reasoner tried an antitrust case against several railroads.
example sentences with antitrust case16) Mr. Dominguez is also involved in and helps to manage many of the firm's pending antitrust cases .
17) In any event, TR's antitrust case against Standard Oil didn't live up to its billing.
18) In 1999, Posner was welcomed as a private mediator among the parties involved in the Microsoft antitrust case .
19) However, this case, like many other antitrust cases , has significant - even critical - societal importance.
20) The ruling also sends a message to other companies , now that the DOJ successfully prosecuted an antitrust case .
21) In October 2010, Visa and MasterCard reached a settlement with the U.S. Justice Department in another antitrust case .
22) The antitrust case led to the infamous NWA Consent Decree of 1956 in "U.S. v. National Wrestling Alliance".
23) In addition to our work to preserve innovation by litigating antitrust cases , we recently opened a new intellectual property practice.
24) The settlement was presented to and approved by Judge Doty, who had also heard the McNeil antitrust case in 1993.
25) Our litigators have been involved in many of the cutting-edge antitrust cases over the past decade, representing both plaintiffs and defendants.
26) That said, consider the way antitrust cases proceed at the EC, which is the trade section of the European Union.
27) Hughes sold the RKO theaters in 1953 as settlement of the "United States v. Paramount Pictures, Inc." antitrust case .
28) Miller Law LLC is looking for an contract attorney fluent in Chinese, Korean, or Japanese for a large document review in an antitrust case .
How to use antitrust case in a sentence29) Tenaciously pursuing our clients' interests, our lawyers are prepared to take - and have taken - antitrust cases to trial and to the United States Supreme Court.
30) Mr. Small has represented plaintiff classes, often as lead counsel, in numerous antitrust cases over the last 25 years, and has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars.
31) While the remedies are not as lucrative as the treble damages in antitrust cases , the law of private associations could require the league to change its practices.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antitrust case
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antitrust case with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antitrust case
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antitrust case in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antitrust case.
20 examples of simple sentences of antitrust case. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antitrust case
Compound Sentences with antitrust case
Complex Sentences with antitrust case
Compound-Complex Sentences with antitrust case