antitrust litigation in a sentence
1) Mr. Johnson has considerable expertise in complex antitrust litigation and class actions.
2) He represented 3M company in antitrust class action litigation challenging bundled discounts in federal and state court.
3) Many decisions that led to antitrust litigation over Microsoft's business practices have had Gates's approval.
antitrust litigation example sentences4) That question has received considerable attention, above all in connection with the 1999-2000 antitrust litigation involving Microsoft.
5) The primary practice areas of the Brussels office include antitrust , corporate, litigation , international trade and regulatory work.
6) Together with a wide array of regulatory disciplines, antitrust litigation became one of the staples of the firm's practice.
7) He also practiced at Keker & Van Nest , LLP, where he represented technology clients in patent and antitrust litigation .
8) Before joining EFF , Mitch worked on copyright and antitrust litigation for high-tech clients at Constantine Cannon LLP in Washington DC.
9) Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions , government and private antitrust litigation , as well as criminal antitrust and civil investigations.
10) Ms. Hafiz represents individuals, businesses and unions in federal civil actions with a focus on multi-district class actions and antitrust litigation .
11) Wal-Mart also objected to the release from future antitrust litigation , which has been a huge moneymaker for retailers over the years.
12) While the FCC litigation continued in the wake of this ruling, the public and private antitrust litigation was held in abeyance.
13) To gain protection from antitrust litigation , NCRA required firms 234 engaging in research joint ventures to register them with the US Department of Justice.
14) In 1969, IBM, under threat of antitrust litigation , led an industry change by and services, and ceasing to supply source code.
15) Also, American Express will dismiss Bank of America from its antitrust litigation against Visa, MasterCard, and a number of U.S. banks.
example sentences with antitrust litigation16) These rules were struck down as a result of antitrust litigation brought by the U.S. Department of Justice, and are no longer in effect.
17) Since joining the firm, she has represented plaintiffs in antitrust litigation in a number of industries from health care and pharmaceuticals to the publishing industry.
18) "Finally, in terms of antitrust litigation , what are we talking about?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antitrust litigation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antitrust litigation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antitrust litigation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antitrust litigation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antitrust litigation.
20 examples of simple sentences of antitrust litigation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antitrust litigation
Compound Sentences with antitrust litigation
Complex Sentences with antitrust litigation
Compound-Complex Sentences with antitrust litigation