capture artillery in a sentence
1) A great amount of artillery was captured with the city.
2) It captured the imperial artillery and enveloped the imperial left flank.
3) Seventy-nine pieces of artillery were captured in the two forts and 30 captives rescued.
capture artillery example sentences4) MacDonald took the captured Neapolitan artillery with him while returning to the morning's positions.
5) Manuel Escalada led mounted grenadiers to capture the royalist artillery , turning them against their owners.
6) Knox managed to transport British artillery captured at Fort Ticonderoga over icy, snow covered roads.
7) The film ends with Zulu warriors in a silhouetted victory procession, dragging captured British artillery back to Ulundi.
8) The Swedish now had much greater weight of fire from their artillery, infantry, and the captured imperial artillery .
9) As the advance slowed, the Cortinistas launched an attack of their own, hoping to capture the American artillery .
10) Gustavus' soldiers redeployed the captured artillery into a new line and angled so it could fire on the Catholic forces.
11) Much of the artillery was captured from the Royalists in the aftermath of the Battle of Naseby and the storming of Bristol.
12) Up to last night, five thousand prisoners and forty-nine pieces of captured artillery , besides many wagons and innumerable small-arms, had been received in Nashville.
13) Both cavalry and infantry could service the artillery, as his heavy cavalry did when turning captured artillery on the opposing Catholic Tercios at First Breitenfeld.
14) Ludendorff expected that his troops would advance 5 mi on the first day and capture the Allied field artillery , "We chop a hole.
15) Despite the capture of the Yugoslav Navy vessels in September, Croatia's coastal defences relied on captured coastal artillery on the mainland and the nearby islands.
example sentences with capture artillery16) The U.S. cavalry managed to capture the Mexican artillery , causing the Mexican side to retreat-a retreat that turned into a rout.
17) The immediate cause of the Swiss defeat was their failure to capture the enemy artillery during the early phase of the battle, and the arrival of the Venetians.
18) In the event of the retreat the British abandoned nearly all of their baggage and ammunition as well as the artillery captured from the French at Talavera.
19) On January 24, 1776, Henry Knox arrived with artillery captured from Fort Ticonderoga, which enabled Washington to drive the British army out of Boston.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of capture artillery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of capture artillery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with capture artillery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word capture artillery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with capture artillery.
20 examples of simple sentences of capture artillery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of capture artillery
Compound Sentences with capture artillery
Complex Sentences with capture artillery
Compound-Complex Sentences with capture artillery