campaign adviser in a sentence
1) Springer became a political campaign adviser to Robert F. Kennedy.
2) Kriseman campaign adviser Kevin King says Foster 's in trouble.
3) Senior campaign adviser to the president David Axelrod meets the press this morning.
campaign adviser example sentences4) Romney campaign adviser Vin Weber discuses.
5) But his new job as campaign adviser to Paddy Ashdown may only be marginally easier.
6) Bush's campaign advisers were Karen Hughes, Joe Allbaugh, and Karl Rove.
7) According to Nixon campaign adviser Bill Arnold, Douglas arrived late, while Nixon was already speaking.
8) Strauss's skill as a campaign adviser and fund-raiser was a crucial factor in Connally's narrow victory.
9) Hanna was a major campaign adviser and fundraiser for Foraker's successful runs for governor in 1885 and 1887.
10) Nixon therefore set up a clandestine back-channel to the South Vietnamese involving Anna Chennault , a senior campaign adviser .
11) Anderson Cooper has interviewed former McCain campaign adviser Steve Schmidt for a story on 60 Minutes regarding the upcoming book.
12) Axelrod , if you'll remember, was the top campaign adviser to 2001 New York mayoral candidate Fernando Ferrer .
13) He served as a campaign adviser and liaison to the media; he assisted his father by campaigning across the country.
14) And he continued his attack on a follow up interview on BBC Radio 4, in which he questioned what the point of hiring Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod was.
15) According to Obama senior campaign adviser , and former White House Press Secretary, Robert Gibbs, it was his bad luck of being born to a radical Muslim cleric.
example sentences with campaign adviser16) Kemp died after a lengthy illness, according to spokeswoman Bona Park and Edwin J. Feulner, a longtime friend and former campaign adviser .
17) Ironically, Sharpton may not have become part of Obama's circle if the president's campaign advisers in 2008 had managed to keep him away.
18) Supposedly, an unnamed campaign adviser was instructed to keep Iseman away from McCain at public events, and plans were made to limit her access to his offices.
19) The following day, the campaign adviser retracted his statement, saying that he was wrong when he said that Romney had been opposed to the act.
20) Josh Holmes, McConnell's former chief of staff and now his campaign adviser , said he attended that 2011 meeting in McConnell's office.
21) She acted as her dad 's field director and top campaign adviser , and reportedly played an integral role in her dad's surprising Iowa caucus win.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of campaign adviser
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of campaign adviser with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with campaign adviser
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word campaign adviser in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with campaign adviser.
20 examples of simple sentences of campaign adviser. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of campaign adviser
Compound Sentences with campaign adviser
Complex Sentences with campaign adviser
Compound-Complex Sentences with campaign adviser