camera aperture in a sentence
1) By measuring the angle from the camera aperture .
2) On the other hand, the depth of field is controlled by the camera aperture .
3) Bluring can also be caused by diffraction, which causes light to become spread out as it passes through the camera's aperture .
camera aperture example sentences4) If you are shooting wide open, that is at the camera's largest aperture , your depth of field will be correspondingly shallow.
5) Learn how to manually adjust your camera's aperture . This is the size of the little hole that allows light to enter your camera when you push the shutter button.
6) The concept of an optical camera aperture affecting the image acquisition process would be emulated with radar waves, providing an undisclosed amount of detail.
7) Light is most easily controlled through the use of the camera's aperture (measure in f-stops), but it can also be regulated by adjusting the shutter speed.
8) The required exposure time depended on the lighting conditions, the sensitivity of the photographic plate, and the camera lens aperture used.
9) " camera aperture :" 70.41 x 52.63 mm
10) " camera aperture ": 0.866 by 0.630 in (22 by 16 mm)
11) " camera aperture ": 12.52 by 7.41 mm (0.493 by 0.292 in)
12) " camera aperture ": 10.26 by 7.49 mm (0.404 by 0.295 in)
13) " camera aperture ": 11.66 mm by 7.49 mm (0.459 by 0.295 in)
14) 1956 Praktica FX2 2. version with internal camera stepdown aperture , world standard for more than 20 years.
15) " camera aperture ": 0.866 in (22.00 mm) by 0.732 in (18.59 mm)
example sentences with camera aperture16) " camera aperture (4-perf)": 0.980" by 0.735" (25 by 19mm)
17) "projection aperture:" at least 2 mm less than camera aperture on the vertical axis and at least 0.41 mm less on the horizontal axis
18) "aspect ratio": 1.375:1 on camera aperture ; 1.85:1 and 1.6:1 are hard or soft matted over this
19) A camera's aperture is measured by a unitless number called the f-number or f-stop, , often notated as __FORMULA__, and given by
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of camera aperture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of camera aperture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with camera aperture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word camera aperture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with camera aperture.
20 examples of simple sentences of camera aperture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of camera aperture
Compound Sentences with camera aperture
Complex Sentences with camera aperture
Compound-Complex Sentences with camera aperture