broad antibiotic in a sentence
1) Broad-spectrum antibiotics are often prescribed to manage secondary infections.
2) Fluoroquinolones are a commonly used family of broad-spectrum antibiotics .
3) Thirteen of these show broad-spectrum antibiotic and anticancer activity.
broad antibiotic example sentences4) Treatment is with broad-spectrum antibiotics or sulphonamides.
5) Mares which aborted are treated with broad-spectrum antibiotics to avoid bacterial infections.
6) Garlic is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that even blocks toxin production by germs .
7) I think I'd better give you a course of broad-spectrum antibiotics .
8) Tetracycline is a broad-spectrum polyketide antibiotic indicated for use against many bacterial infections.
9) Quinolones are artificial broad-spectrum antibiotics that are often fluorinated to enhance their effects.
10) Broad-spectrum antibiotics should be given even if these tests cannot be performed.
11) Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic active against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
12) It is also a broad-spectrum antibiotic , and that may make someone feel better.
13) Broad-spectrum antibiotics are appropriate for treating patients at high risk of succumbing to infection quickly.
14) The present study was carried out in the search of target antibiotic moiety instead of broad-spectrum antibiotic .
15) Patients with severe diverticulitis require hospitalization for intravenous hydration, broad-spectrum intravenous antibiotics , and bowel rest.
example sentences with broad antibiotic16) He chose several broad-spectrum antibiotics , burn remedies, painkillers, anti-inflammatories, first aid supplies.
17) Yesterday I switched to copper and Furaltadone ( broad-spectrum antibiotic , Nitrofuran derative).
18) Immediately after the blood is taken, the child should be given broad-spectrum antibiotics , preferably intravenously.
19) Some antibiotics can be used to treat a wide range of infections and are known as broad-spectrum antibiotics .
20) He developed an allergy to a powerful, broad-spectrum antibiotic he had been given to treat an attack of bronchitis.
21) Some disagreement in the literature exists regarding whether fluoroquinolones produce serious adverse events at a higher rate than other broad-spectrum antibiotics .
22) According to the Mayo Clinic, MRSA is caused by the Staphylococcus aureus bacteria, or staph, and is a strain that is now resistant to broad-spectrum antibiotics .
23) The best bet would be to put it into a small, separate hospital tank (see WWM for details) and treat with a broad-spectrum antibiotic .
24) I would consider removing the star to a quarantine tank and treating with a broad-spectrum antibiotic .> Thanks a lot you guys are the best!
25) After 5 days in Nigeria, he developed a severe diarrheal illness, was seen by local physicians, and was given a broad-spectrum antibiotic .
26) Altering the numbers of gut bacteria, for example by taking broad-spectrum antibiotics , may affect the host's health and ability to digest food.
27) Support with platelet and red-cell transfusions as well as broad-spectrum antibiotics in case of infection during this period is crucial to allow the patient to recover.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of broad antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of broad antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with broad antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word broad antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with broad antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of broad antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of broad antibiotic
Compound Sentences with broad antibiotic
Complex Sentences with broad antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with broad antibiotic