be ambiguity in a sentence
1) And yet there is an ambiguity here.
2) But there is an interesting ambiguity here.
3) There is also either ambiguity of role or job insecurity.
be ambiguity example sentences4) That 's visual ambiguity and the eyes start glazing immediately.
5) I think there is rarely any genuine ambiguity .
6) This means that there is ambiguity in delivering packets.
7) There is no ambiguity on an intersection location.
8) The term "Northern Iraq" is a geographical ambiguity .
9) The national origin ... There is no ambiguity .
10) That 's the ambiguity of the double ending.
11) However, there is an ambiguity once gravity comes into play.
12) There should be no ambiguity about our views.
13) Here in my judgment there is no such ambiguity .
14) If there is no ambiguity then parentheses may be omitted.
15) Part of this problem is the inherent ambiguity of language itself .
example sentences with be ambiguity16) There are ambiguities one has to resolve.
17) There is little moral ambiguity in JCBs.
18) If there is any ambiguity , whitespace is used.
19) Properly understood, there is no linguistic ambiguity here.
20) But to the artist personally , there is no ambiguity .
21) This is ambiguity piled upon ambiguity.
22) There is no ambiguity about the value of these characteristics.
23) There is no ambiguity about the meaning of we was .
24) There is no ambiguity either in the principle or the application .
25) There is some ambiguity here if K is not algebraically closed.
26) There is much ambiguity about what "RKE" stands for.
27) Achebe's main focus has been cultural ambiguity and contestation.
28) However, there are often ambiguities in partitioning a word.
How to use be ambiguity in a sentence29) At best this is an ambiguity that conceals the truth.
30) After this you can merge nodes where there 's no ambiguity .
31) There is no ambiguity or disagreement in the texts on this.
32) is there any ambiguity as to what the truck driver did?
33) There 's almost no ambiguity regarding the erotic nature of this painting.
34) What is a real ambiguity , and what is a fancied ambiguity?
35) What is a real ambiguity, and what is a fancied ambiguity ?
36) However, there are ambiguities even in these power relationships.
37) That is the fruitful ambiguity on which the new fiction was based.
38) There is an ambiguity or obscurity.
39) There is much ambiguity about this violence that offends but seduces.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of be ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be ambiguity
Compound Sentences with be ambiguity
Complex Sentences with be ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with be ambiguity