badly affect in a sentence
1) Some dogs are much more badly affected than others.
2) The local economy was also badly affected .
3) The lower riparian rain have been badly affected .
badly affect example sentences4) Price rise had badly affected the masses.
5) Factory output was also badly affected by power supply problems.
6) His fortune has been badly affected in the slump.
7) British manufacturers were badly affected by the dispute .
8) He was badly affected , I mean really badly.
9) Your reporter's family were affected badly on one occasion.
10) This lack of preparation badly affected the soldiers' morale.
11) Fortunately, none of the family was too badly affected .
12) It needs to be sorted out before wildlife is badly affected .
13) Seedling emergence and crop production are badly affected .
14) This is because his right testicle was badly affected .
15) Of course soil structure can be badly affected in other ways.
example sentences with badly affect16) The shipping trade was badly affected by the Great Depression.
17) Czech Republic was badly affected including Lčovice.
18) Even the marshalling yard and the engine shed were badly affected .
19) Selby was also badly affected with 70% of houses being flooded.
20) Economies the world over have been badly affected .
21) Were you badly affect in the, by winters?
22) Mrs Parkinson added: 'The children have been badly affected .
23) The poor and disadvantaged in Uganda are badly affected by preventable diseases.
24) The second Test was drawn, after being badly affected by rain.
25) The English climate badly affected his arthritis, making him increasingly lame.
26) John Street was badly affected and the Kop roof damaged.
27) These areas are particularly badly affected by poachers crossing from neighbouring Botswana.
28) Albania was badly affected by industrial unrest which exacerbated the critical food shortages.
How to use badly affect in a sentence29) Those living in rural areas were particularly badly affected by high Transport costs.
30) My house was badly affected by electro magnetic fields and geopathic stress.
31) Did you meet anyone who was badly affected by a UFO encounter?
32) Parks were badly affected as well.
33) Local wildlife and agriculture are likely to be badly affected , environmentalists claim.
34) The entire crisis also badly affected the direct consumption and investment within Japan.
35) When their 3-year-old son died of scarlet fever they were badly affected .
36) Poultry business is badly affected due to avian flu in the recent years.
37) His injury badly affected Leicester's hopes of surviving in the Championship.
38) Reefs in the Philippines and Indonesia have been badly affected .
39) Auchinleck was reportedly very badly affected .
40) As with hypochlorites all are badly affected by the presence of dirt.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badly affect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badly affect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badly affect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badly affect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badly affect.
20 examples of simple sentences of badly affect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badly affect
Compound Sentences with badly affect
Complex Sentences with badly affect
Compound-Complex Sentences with badly affect