azygos in a sentence
1) Reconstruction was made by gastric tube (n=79) or colonic interposition (n=6), with an intrathoracic anastomosis at the level of the azygos vein or a cervical anastomosis.
2) Zamboni and colleagues claimed that in MS patients diagnosed with CCSVI, the azygos and IJV veins are stenotic (abnormally narrowed) in around 90% of cases.
3) The upper and lower parts of the esophagus drain into the azygos and hemiazygos veins, and blood from the middle part drains into the left gastric vein.
4) The veins are connected by anastomosis (the connection of separate parts of a branching system to form a network), resulting in the formation of the anterior and posterior azygos (unpaired) arteries.
azygos example sentences5) Case of aortic aneurism, pressing on the vena cava descendens and on the vena azygos 1868
6) Dr Arata inflated a balloon in her juglar and azygos veins (in her neck/thorax region) and also inflated a balloon in her renal vein.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of azygos
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of azygos with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with azygos
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word azygos in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with azygos.
20 examples of simple sentences of azygos. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of azygos
Compound Sentences with azygos
Complex Sentences with azygos
Compound-Complex Sentences with azygos