Aymara in a sentence
1) The intrapopulation genetic variation was relatively less among the Aymara people.
2) Aymara has three phoneme vowels, which distinguish two degrees of length.
3) The claims regarding Aymara involve the moving-ego metaphor.
4) In Aymara, a double dot is used on for vowel length.
Aymara example sentences5) Some radio and television programs in Quechua and Aymara are produced.
6) In 1470, however, several Aymara kingdoms rebelled against Inca rule.
7) It was exclusively an Aymara community.
8) The first official alphabet to be adopted for Aymara was the scientific alphabet.
9) The Aymara Bridge is the result.
10) Quechua arrived at Cuzco and was influenced by languages like Aymara.
11) Languages: Spanish, Quechua and Aymara.
12) He showed me an article on the unique properties of the Aymara language.
13) Trema (ä), used in Aymara to indicate long vowels.
14) Further east, the Aymara people celebrate their New Year on June 21.
example sentences with Aymara15) The Aymara population collaborated closely with these regimes, in large part by stifling subversive attitudes.
16) In Bolivia, Aymara, Quechua and Guaraní hold official status alongside Spanish.
17) Aymara, along with Quechua and Spanish, is an official language of Bolivia.
18) There are even projects to offer Aymara through the internet, such as by ILCA.
19) Many Andean musicians write and sing in their native languages, including Quechua and Aymara.
20) Some linguists have claimed that Aymara is related to its more widely spoken neighbour, Quechua.
21) AruSimiÑee, Aymara pedagogical vocabulary by the Bolivian Ministry of Education (2004).
22) Syntactic relations in Aymara are generally case-marked, with the exception of the unmarked subject.
23) Although it was used in Quechua, its origin has been found in the Aymara language.
24) Aymara – lives in the Altiplano of Bolivia, Argentina, Chile and Peru.
25) Present-day Aymara associate themselves with an advanced civilization situated at Tiwanaku, in Western Bolivia.
26) Aymara uses a diacritical horn over "p, q, t, k, ch".
27) The Aymara completely dominated the Uru, another major ethnic group in the pre-Columbian southern Andes.
How to use Aymara in a sentence28) The main surviving languages of the Andean peoples are those of the Quechua and Aymara language families.
29) The region now known as Bolivia had been occupied for over 2,000 years when the Aymara arrived.
30) Quechua uses only three vowel phonemes: and, as in Aymara (including Jaqaru).
31) In 1782, an Aymara woman, Bartolina Sisa, was executed for raising yet another revolt.
32) The result of these relationships was the blending between the two cultures (Aymara and Afro-Bolivian).
33) Beginning with Spanish missionary efforts, there have been many attempts to create a writing system for Aymara.
34) During the colonial period, many black people often intermarried with the native population (mostly Aymara).
35) Vocabulario de la Lengua Aymara, a historical dictionary by Ludovico Bertonio (1612).
36) There is some degree of regional variation within the Aymara language, although all the dialects are mutually intelligible.
37) Aymara has 14 cases.
38) It is a traditional concept among majority of the Aymara people who live in the Andes of Bolivia.
39) On May 31, 2005 residents of El Alto and the Aymara peasant farmers returned to La Paz.
40) Quechua, along with Aymara and the minor indigenous languages, was originally and remains essentially an oral language.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aymara
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aymara with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aymara
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aymara in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aymara.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aymara. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aymara
Compound Sentences with Aymara
Complex Sentences with Aymara
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aymara