azure blue in a sentence
1) azure or blue signified loyalty and truth.
2) Soft white clouds remained motionless against an azure blue sky.
3) A jay appeared - momentary flash of azure blue wings - to screech and vanish.
4) The islands immediately off Mackay are renowned for their azure blue waters, and are popular with fishermen.
azure blue example sentences5) When used as Scotland's Flag, the cross is white, on an azure blue background.
6) If the photographs are to be believed, the water is azure blue and clear to the sea bottom.
7) The Prussian blue with cream bands with gold leaf lining livery gave way to the Cream with azure blue bands.
8) Bright white sand, azure blue waters and (often) brilliant blue skies make it feel more like a tropical island.
9) Numerous sandy bays and pine-fringed coves make for safe and spectacular bathing whilst the azure blue waters hardly detract from the experience.
10) azure blue ocean stretches out into the distance in front of you, water gently lapping on the sand beneath your balcony.
11) The first colors chosen for the new club were white, azure blue and golden lemon as an homage to Concórdia Club.
12) The azure blue sky is dotted with a cloud or two, while the rays of the late afternoon sun continue to shine on the stone.
13) Also known as the'spice Island', Zanzibar is a tropical paradise of palm studded beaches and azure blue waters 25 miles off the coast of mainland Tanzania.
14) Rows and flows of angel hair drifted across and sky of azure blue perfection and 'Alexis' shirts were too numerous to count on tiny Gooners, smaller than the number 17 on their backs.
example sentences with azure15) She was clothed as usual, but surrounded with dazzling light and standing on a crescent of azure blue clouds which were very airy and ethereal.
16) We ran outside and made an astonishing variety of small bestial gasping noises at the sight of Beinn Alligin and Liathach blanketed in white and framed by azure blue sky.
17) Boracay Island, with its sugary white sand beaches and azure blue waters, is located on the northwestern tip of Panay, Western Visayas.
18) The estate is set upon a ridge over the Ionian Sea overlooking Marathonisi Island with a magnificent unobstructed view of the azure blue sea, approx 200 meters from the nearest beach.
19) The municipality does not have a flag but has a distinctive coat of arms, defined as an azure blue shield with a paschal lamb holding a flag with a St George's Cross, capped by a crown.
20) Liégeard was born in Dijon, in the French department of Côte-d'Or, and adapted that name by substituting the azure blue colour of the Mediterranean for the gold of Côte-d'Or.
21) Ranged along the northern horizon beneath azure blue skies were five of the world's 14 highest peaks: Kanchenjunga, Makalu, Lhotse, Everest and Cho Oyu.
22) I obtained bluey greens by intermixing ultramarine with azure blue and/or Lascaux green.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of azure blue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of azure blue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with azure blue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word azure blue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with azure blue.
20 examples of simple sentences of azure blue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of azure blue
Compound Sentences with azure blue
Complex Sentences with azure blue
Compound-Complex Sentences with azure blue