axial flow in a sentence
1) The reactor has an axial flow design.
2) axial flow fans are applied for air conditioning and industrial process applications.
3) Most modern jets are axial flow .
4) They normally use either a centrifugal pump or an axial flow pump.
axial flow example sentences5) With circumferential or axial flow cooling, the temperature difference remains tolerable.
6) A vortex flow may also be combined with a radial or axial flow pattern.
7) axial flow is theoretically more efficient and physically slimmer but requires higher technology to achieve.
8) Thrust was provided by a pair of 30 kN axial flow Rolls-Royce Avon turbojets.
9) SeaGen is made up of two axial flow rotors, each of which drive a generator.
10) Common variants of CO2 lasers include fast axial flow, slow axial flow, transverse flow, and slab.
11) Common variants of CO2 lasers include fast axial flow, slow axial flow, transverse flow, and slab.
12) The Atar was an axial flow turbojet, derived from the German World War II BMW 003 design.
13) Other manufacturers soon followed, IH with their 'axial Flow' in 1977 and Gleaner with their N6 in 1979.
14) axial flow Rotor Turbine: This type of turbine consists of a concentric hub with radial blades, resembling a wind mill.
example sentences with axial15) He said, "The axial flow, non-slam check valve is particularly good for potable water pumping stations, desalinations or agriculture water re-use projects.
16) Case IH product manager for harvesting equipment, Tim Slater, said the judges praised the axial Flow's innovative pivoting auger spout and folding unloading auger.
17) Although secondary flows occur in all turbomachinery, it is particularly considered in axial flow compressors because of the thick boundary layers on the annulus walls.
18) Two 210 bhp electric motors with vertical spindle axial flow pumps were supplied by W. H. Allen Sons and Company Ltd, and the station was opened on 10 September 1958.
19) More recent work has concentrated on continuous flow pumps, which can be roughly categorized as either centrifugal pumps or axial flow impeller driven pumps.
20) axial flow compressors produce a continuous flow of compressed gas, and have the benefits of high efficiency and large mass flow rate, particularly in relation to their size and cross-section.
21) Many sewage treatment plants use axial flow pumps to transfer nitrified mixed liquor from the aeration zone to the anoxic zone for denitrification.
22) The fuel turbopump, mounted on the thrust chamber, was a turbine-driven, axial flow pumping unit consisting of an inducer, a seven-stage rotor, and a stator assembly.
23) In a fast axial flow resonator, the mixture of carbon dioxide, helium and nitrogen is circulated at high velocity by a turbine or blower.
24) Bladon Jets, in Pinley off the B4110, develop micro gas turbines and were the first to develop an axial flow micro gas turbine in 1994.
25) These pumps (which may be centrifugal or axial flow) are smaller and potentially more durable and last longer than the current generation of total heart replacement pumps.
26) The British wartime Metrovick F.2 axial flow jet was given a fan, as the Metrovick F.3 in 1943, to create the first British turbofan.
27) With water cooling in a radial or axial flow direction, with the hot water from the hot bow heating the cold bow, the thermal expansion remains tolerable.
28) Lastly, on the Jumos and engine wear problems: the Jumos, being an axial flow design had greatly increased operating temperatures as compared to the British Whittle centrifugal type.
29) "Layout: V=axial flow compressor stages, T=turbine stages.
30) The worldwide first clinically implanted axial flow pump was the MicroMed DeBakey VAD [ 34 ].
31) Using an IRRI axial flow thresher
32) "Layout: A=axial flow compressor stages, C=can combustion chambers, T=turbine stages.
33) Standard axial flow fans have diameters from 300–400 mm or 1800 to 2000 mm and work under pressures up to 800 Pa.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axial flow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axial flow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axial flow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axial flow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axial flow.
20 examples of simple sentences of axial flow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axial flow
Compound Sentences with axial flow
Complex Sentences with axial flow
Compound-Complex Sentences with axial flow