Axelrod in a sentence
1) Axelrod's instrumental ensemble is utilized as a rock orchestra.
2) The strategies in Axelrod's computer were definitely unconscious.
3) This was the task that Axelrod set himself.
4) David Axelrod made a point not long ago.
Axelrod example sentences5) David Axelrod, thank you very much.
6) AXELROD: I still hold that view.
7) AXELROD: It was the inspector general.
8) I now introduce another of Axelrod's evocative technical terms.
9) Axelrod hits Romney over comments on firefighters and teachers.
10) For the president, senior adviser David Axelrod.
11) Axelrod's work has shown what a mistake this is.
12) The most important category that Axelrod recognizes is 'nice'.
13) Axelrod worked as a Tribune reporter during Washington's campaign.
14) Axelrod has landed a new job at NBC News .
example sentences with Axelrod15) AXELROD: Let's talk about those for awhile.
16) Another of Axelrod's technical terms is 'forgiving'.
17) David Axelrod, a lot to respond to.
18) I was really surprised to see David Axelrod out there.
19) DAVID AXELROD: But there's no doubt.
20) AXELROD: ...those forces wouldn't... MR.
21) AXELROD: And that's exactly... MR.
22) Axelrod defeated Shiller in the run-off by 247 votes.
23) Axelrod said that Rahm will take any challenger seriously.
24) AXELROD: Harold, it isn't even worth a discussion.
25) Axelrod also worked with violinist Harry Bluestone.
26) You brought it up with, with David Axelrod.
27) AXELROD: I mean I think that's just fundamental.
How to use Axelrod in a sentence28) DAVID AXELROD: No, I do.
29) Not surprisingly, Axelrod prodded Paul on the sanctity of life.
30) Saul Axelrod is Professor of Education at Temple University.
31) CORSI: Those questions aren't answered in an Axelrod campaign.
32) Chuck Aspegren as Peter "Axel" Axelrod.
33) AXELROD: There's a progressive argument for dealing with that issue.
34) Putting Gibbs and Axelrod on the payroll is an act of honesty .
35) AXELROD: David, there's investigation ongoing with the intelligence community.
36) Jim Axelrod became White House correspondent when Roberts later left for CNN.
37) Senior campaign adviser to the president David Axelrod meets the press this morning.
38) AXELROD: There were-- there were groups... MS.
39) Cyril Axelrod, born deaf in 1942, with a significant visual impairment.
40) DAVID AXELROD: Yes, I'd say two things.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Axelrod
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Axelrod with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Axelrod
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Axelrod in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Axelrod.
20 examples of simple sentences of Axelrod. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Axelrod
Compound Sentences with Axelrod
Complex Sentences with Axelrod
Compound-Complex Sentences with Axelrod