axisymmetric in a sentence
1) The simplest axisymmetric shape is the sphere or spherical section.
2) Solution Scheme In this study, axisymmetric products are considered.
3) The superconductor forms an axisymmetric magnetic field which contains the plasma.
4) Most have been applied mainly to stationary axisymmetric space-times.
axisymmetric example sentences5) For stationary axisymmetric space-times many solution-generating techniques are known.
6) The system showed annular characteristics on May 11, showing an axisymmetric shape.
7) The low-level jet focuses the stochastic energy a nearly axisymmetric ring around the eye.
8) Axisymmetric: Nozzles with circular exits.
9) We therefore choose such a flow - an axisymmetric jet - to illustrate the difference.
10) While these concepts were unusual, the inflated shape on reentry was in fact axisymmetric.
11) These solutions were originally obtained indirectly by first considering the Weyl solutions for stationary axisymmetric space-times.
12) This result is true also of axisymmetric jets, just the same derivation applying (although now ).
13) Such techniques are available in the axisymmetric case, and may soon be extended to the colliding wave situation.
14) Thrust-vectoring was enabled through the use of the axisymmetric Vectoring Exhaust Nozzle (AVEN).
example sentences with axisymmetric15) In this sense, the Kerr vacuums are the simplest stationary axisymmetric asymptotically flat vacuum solutions in general relativity.
16) An axisymmetric system looks the same if we change our point of view by rotating our position about an axis.
17) Within these aircraft nozzles, the geometry itself may vary from two-dimensional (2-D) to axisymmetric or elliptic.
18) Two years later, Ezra Newman found the axisymmetric solution for a black hole that is both rotating and electrically charged.
19) The derivation also implicitly assumes that the gravitational potential of the Milky Way is axisymmetric and always directed towards the center.
20) An axisymmetric bulge, as would be found in a normal (non-barred) galaxy, would show no such effects.
21) Advanced computational techniques are needed to study distorted, spinning black holes, or the head-on collision of two axisymmetric black holes.
22) Saturn's magnetic dipole is strictly aligned with its rotational axis, meaning that the field, uniquely, is highly axisymmetric.
23) Now, it is well known (see Chandrasekhar, 1983) that this is the Ernst potential that leads to the Kerr solution for stationary axisymmetric space-times.
24) It may be observed that (13.3) is in fact the Ernst potential which leads to the Kerr solution for stationary axisymmetric space-times.
25) It has been observed by Witten (1979) that Einstein's vacuum equations for stationary, axisymmetric space-times are equivalent to a form of the self-dual Yang-Mills equations.
26) Within the context of stationary axisymmetric space-times, many techniques have been developed in recent years by which new solutions may be obtained from initial vacuum solutions.
27) Kinnersley and Chitre, and also Hoenselaers, Kinnersley and Xanthopoulos (1979), exploited this approach to derive new stationary axisymmetric solutions.
28) The main difference is that the solutions of the Ernst equation now contain the metric functions explicitly rather than the field potentials as in the stationary axisymmetric case.
29) It may be observed that, for stationary axisymmetric space-times, (11.28) is the Ernst potential which leads to the Schwarzschild solution.
30) When looking for solutions of the Ernst equation for stationary axisymmetric space-times, it is appropriate to require that solutions be asymptotically flat.
31) This is in marked contrast to their application in stationary axisymmetric space-times, where the Ernst equation only determines potentials for the fields.
32) In this chapter we will present an analysis of the colliding wave problem using a method that has become familiar in the study of stationary axisymmetric space-times.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axisymmetric
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axisymmetric with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axisymmetric
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axisymmetric in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axisymmetric.
20 examples of simple sentences of axisymmetric. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axisymmetric
Compound Sentences with axisymmetric
Complex Sentences with axisymmetric
Compound-Complex Sentences with axisymmetric