awning window in a sentence
1) Casement and awning windows were of aluminum.
2) This was achieved by moving the top of the awning windows closer to the eaves.
3) An awning window may have an operator at the side or at the bottom center of the window.
4) awning windows provide not only a great look but versatility with stylish and functional hardware for safe and trouble-free cleaning.
awning window example sentences5) awning windows are hinged at the top, allowing them to open outwards from the top, which gives them an appearance similar to an awning.
6) I weigh 111 pounds soaking wet and could easily exit any window in the house, including awning windows in one bedroom and one bathroom.
7) To clean the operator arm on an awning window, begin by removing its cover (if necessary) and unfastening the mechanism from the sash.
8) An awning window is a casement window that is hung horizontally, hinged on top, so that it swings outward like an awning.
9) Attics with a row of awning windows between the eave brackets
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awning window
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awning window with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awning window
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awning window in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awning window.
20 examples of simple sentences of awning window. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awning window
Compound Sentences with awning window
Complex Sentences with awning window
Compound-Complex Sentences with awning window