AWU in a sentence
1) And how captive she is to the AWU .
2) How is that AWU Training Levy going Paul ?
3) Shorten and the AWU are still pulling the strings .
4) In July of that year, members of the AWU executive met Gair.
AWU example sentences5) AWU representatives met with Gilruth several times in 1912 and 1913, but little was resolved.
6) The Blewitt ear is hearing very detailed evidence about the setting up of the AWU reform association.
7) Many Labor parliamentarians in Queensland in particular were closely aligned with the Australian Workers' Union (AWU).
8) Gair discovered that the AWU had gained its information about the scandal from a senior public official, Vivian Creighton.
9) Gillard provided pro-bono legal assistance to help establish the AWU Workplace Reform Association for Wilson and his associate Ralph Blewitt.
10) Here's another rockin' new theme song for this year's World Cup in Brazil by Cameroonian artist Awu.
11) MARTIN CUDDIHY : Tonight Julia Gillard will address members of the AWU at the national conference on the Gold Coast.
12) In 1914 the ALF itself dissolved, its affiliates having been swallowed by the growing Australian Workers Union (AWU).
13) The AWU and the NUW, for example, are bitter rivals and the NUW sometimes aligns itself with the left.
14) They are not even accountable for the way they spend it, as the HSU and AWU scandals are clearly demonstrating.
example sentences with AWU15) I have been a union member for some considerable part of my life, in the AWU and then the ETU.
16) Gillard has been asked a lot of questions about her involvement with these people and the AWU slush fund over the years.
17) This includes Shorten himself, who was national secretary of the powerful Australian Workers' Union (AWU) before entering parliament.
18) The issue of the AWU affair was raised in Federal Parliament in June 2012 by Labor MP Robert McClelland (a supporter of Gillard's leadership rival, Kevin Rudd, who had been demoted by Gillard).
19) In the weeks that followed the announcement of the demise of the Palmerston District Council, support for the AWU organiser, Harold Nelson, rapidly grew.
20) When the government lowered the wages of survey field hands in April 1913, the AWU conducted a secret ballot amongst its members, which overwhelmingly supported a general strike commencing 28 April.
21) The defeat of the great shearers' and maritime strikes in the 1890s led the AWU to reject direct action and to take the lead in forming the Labor Party.
22) The most important was the Australian Workers' Union (AWU), formed from earlier unions by William Spence and others in 1894.
23) In the early 1990s, she was in a relationship with Bruce Wilson, an official of the Australian Workers Union (AWU).
24) Gair came into conflict with Bukowski when the AWU in 1955 began making allegations that there was corruption in the process of granting and extending pastoral leases in the state.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of AWU
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of AWU with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with AWU
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word AWU in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with AWU.
20 examples of simple sentences of AWU. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of AWU
Compound Sentences with AWU
Complex Sentences with AWU
Compound-Complex Sentences with AWU