awkward with in a sentence
1) And it's awkward with bound hands.
2) At first he was awkward with using his flight ring.
3) Too late to be awkward with each other, over anything.
4) As a child grows, she may feel awkward with her body's development.
awkward with example sentences5) The mouse is awkward with a laptop, and those touch pads are just lame.
6) I had a sense of belonging, but I felt awkward with my body.
7) Often he just felt awkward with the many characters they met on their journeys.
8) Well because he's very he's been very awkward with her hasn't he?
9) He's so awkward with Renee and she seems to have rapport with everyone else.
10) Unless you want to talk about her teasing him about being socially awkward with no social skills.
11) This is okay for rice, peas, and such, this becomes a bit awkward with steak.
12) When we learn a new skill, we can feel awkward with its application until we master it.
13) I don't feel awkward with friends, because I only tell people who I think will understand.
14) We are sometimes momentarily awkward with a situation in which we are unsure of our relationship to the situation.
example sentences with awkward15) He didn't mind asking Bernard a favour on his own, but it was awkward with Maggie there.
16) But i do not want bunny hopping back crouch walking either because it would look awkward with cs go animations .
17) Clever, educated, efficient, but oh, how shy, how awkward with her body even as a child.
18) For the first time he felt awkward with this tall girl who was young enough to be his daughter, and he wished he had warned Mrs Deacon what to expect.
19) WHITE CHRISTMAS: (Phil, and Betty already cast.) Bob Wallace (28-38, crooning baritone): Major singing star, but a bit awkward with social and romantic interactions.
20) Moreover, pulling the foil tops off the spray containers can be very awkward with gloved hands, as many sprayer operators will ruefully admit.
21) Why is Beyonce' so awkward with her own child is it because she was forced to have her for some ritual or something?
22) He is food obsessed, awkward with the ladies and athletic enough to make every sports team, just not good enough to actually play, partly because of his laziness.
23) And the control scheme that was awkward with the PC's keyboard and mouse is natural when used with the Xbox 360 controller.
24) After reporting this to the cycling commentator, Phil Liggett, who was then working for Channel 4 Television, Liggett replied "that sounds like Millar, he's been really awkward with us in the past.
25) At first feeling awkward with the thought of living under the same roof with Ashley's wife, Scarlett progressively regains her interest in life.
26) His position became extremely awkward with the outbreak of the Seven Years' War between his home country and his patron's, and his reputation suffered in both Paris and Berlin.
27) Men can practise putting them on and feeling comfortable with them on their own so that they feel less awkward with someone else.
28) Also, we know that the voting system is a little awkward with this many options – it was designed for elections with only a handful of choices.
29) The room itself is also awkward with very little wall space, resulting in a space that has taken awhile to fully pull together.
30) The design of the phone is awkward with a small 2 -inch screen surrounded by alphanumeric buttons on the sides and other keys (Menu and navigation keys) below the screen.
31) 'It was just that we were strangers and awkward with each other, whereas Suzie was malleable.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awkward with
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awkward with with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awkward with
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awkward with in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awkward with.
20 examples of simple sentences of awkward with. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awkward with
Compound Sentences with awkward with
Complex Sentences with awkward with
Compound-Complex Sentences with awkward with