awkward in a sentence
1) Many common letter combinations require awkward finger motions.
2) Keeping my address books straight is awkward.
3) There was an awkward moment last night.
4) The plotting is perhaps a little awkward.
awkward example sentences5) I agree the button layouts are awkward.
6) This new "being friends" thing was awkward.
7) He was being deliberately awkward and provocative.
8) I always found the forward facing position awkward.
9) Their next group dinner is stressful and awkward.
10) The third reason is that being awkward has often paid dividends.
11) He is rather ridiculous and awkward youth.
12) Chris has looked decidedly uncomfortable against runners and awkward opponents.
13) Her body proved unexpectedly awkward and resistant.
14) This video highlights the common awkward physical contact made between guys .
example sentences with awkward15) It definitely makes things a little awkward .
16) Other groups performed similarly awkward movements and chants.
17) The style was very awkward and clumsy.
18) This is where things get more awkward.
19) The answer is awkward: financial deregulation.
20) He was suddenly awkward, shy again.
21) Now try measuring some that seem awkward.
22) These result in unnecessary probate proceedings and awkward structuring.
23) They soon become too heavy and awkward to hold onto.
24) This was a long and awkward silence.
25) We are going to be bloody awkward!
26) He is awkward and not especially bright.
27) Nothing says awkward better than an uncomfortable family photograph!
How to use awkward in a sentence28) Maybe she felt it was too awkward?
29) But all face an awkward balancing act.
30) The martial music was met with an awkward silence.
31) Why do things feel awkward and uncomfortable?
32) There are still awkward questions to be confronted.
33) The pin on my tongue is terribly awkward.
34) I also found the iconic interface awkward.
35) It comes off as unnatural and awkward.
36) The bags of frozen food are awkward and heavy.
37) The effects of poor posture goes far beyond just looking awkward.
38) He presents himself as a reserved awkward person.
39) The war placed dominion governments in an awkward position.
40) Quiet prayer and trust is not awkward.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awkward
Compound Sentences with awkward
Complex Sentences with awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with awkward