away trip in a sentence
1) In fact, we roomed together on away trips.
2) Not even to pack a coat for the away trip.
3) The new year began with the short away trip to bottom-placed Bath City.
4) So, our next away trip in is the Shepherds Bush and QPR.
away trip example sentences5) Some epic away trips there .
6) Stevenage's first scheduled game of December was an away trip to Port Vale.
7) Nine days later, Stevenage faced a Boxing Day away trip to Colchester United.
8) Spurs ended the 2009-10 Premier League season with an away trip to relegated Burnley.
9) Dromoland, Adare Manor and an away trip to Druids Glen are included.
10) The kit was worn on 17 occasions, all away trips, during which County were unbeaten.
11) In Dunfermline's first away trip of the SPL season they came out the victors.
12) Colchester's first friendly for pre-season was an away trip to Brantham Athletic on 12 July.
13) The season opened with an away trip to Port Vale and will end at home to Barnsley.
14) That will mean a suspension for the home game with Chelsea and the away trip to Newcastle .
example sentences with away15) An away trip against the premiership favourite Hawks brought the Gold Coast back to earth the following week.
16) He would book coaches well in advance and collect the fare in instalments prior to each away trip.
17) In the process, he left his team in turmoil ahead of a delicate away trip to Bologna.
18) The first game in April came on the 5th, with an away trip to Wigan Athletic.
19) Benin themselves could take a major step towards the play-offs by negotiating an away trip to Algeria without defeat .
20) An away trip to Macclesfield Town on 15 February was similarly postponed making it four consecutive postponements in February.
21) The new season started with a tough away trip to Stamford Bridge to play last season's runners-up Chelsea.
22) Next up was an away trip to London which Monaghan easily won by 0-16 to 1-05.
23) Reading's next league game was an away trip to Southampton on 8 December which they lost 1–0.
24) The next match after this was an away trip to Wakefield where only 11 players were available for the trip.
25) Prior to the 1960s, the band wore a modified version of the full uniform on all away trips.
26) The draw, held on 9 January, handed Forest an away trip to Premier League outfit West Ham United.
27) There are particular risks for talented children and these children are more at risk of abuse on 'away trips'.
How to use away in a sentence28) A corollary is that these fans derive pleasurable excitement from going on away trips and invading the territories of opposing fans.
29) The Tigers face City at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday, another testing away trip following their season opener at Chelsea.
30) An away trip to the Bescot Stadium to play Walsall on 24 March followed, ending in a 1–1 draw.
31) The following week the Suns faced an away trip to the West Coast Eagles and would lose the encounter by 27 points.
32) The end of a busy week for Wednesday was ended with their first away trip of the campaign, against AFC Bournemouth.
33) A long away trip to the south coast saw Sheffield Wednesday face Premier League Southampton in Round 3 of the League Cup.
34) The First Round draw was made on 29 October, with Stevenage facing an away trip to League One side Hartlepool United.
35) There was no air." Argyle now face away trips to Colchester and Sunderland, but Hodges insisted they were only focussing on the first one.
36) As a long time Wycombe supporter the Spotted Dog was one of our favourite away trips, an almost certain win plus a decent meal and pint in the pub.
37) For St Johnstone fans, on one of their rare away trips to glory, Rough's ordeal at the supermarket was the perfect opportunity to unsettle the opposition keeper with terracing malice.
38) We struggle in the league cup at the best of times, so an away trip to a very in-form Sheffield Wednesday was a disaster waiting to happen.
39) The sports direct dot com arena had been one of my planned away trips this year but unfortunately family business ended that idea.
40) After home draws against Middlesbrough and Notts Forest, as well as a cup victory against Blackpool, We now face an away trip to Reading.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of away trip
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of away trip with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with away trip
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word away trip in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with away trip.
20 examples of simple sentences of away trip. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of away trip
Compound Sentences with away trip
Complex Sentences with away trip
Compound-Complex Sentences with away trip