Awadh in a sentence
1) They had also made large territorial and monetary claims upon Awadh.
2) This is a frequently method used in Awadh cooking.
3) This was especially true of the Awadh region.
4) Awadh was placed under a chief commissioner – Sir Henry Lawrence.
Awadh example sentences5) There was first battle between Awadh and British forces.
6) Lucknow was the capital of the former state of Awadh.
7) The Awadh region has its own distinct "Nawabi" style cuisine.
8) He gave half of Awadh to the British in 1801.
9) Awadh and Bhopal were actively suppressing "sati" by 1849.
10) The Hanumangarhi temple was built by the Nawab of Awadh.
11) It was given the name of United States of Agra and Awadh.
12) In Awadh the mustard oil is heated in large cauldrons till it smokes.
13) Rohilkhand was handed over to the Nawab Vazir of Awadh.
14) Under Mughal rule, it was the seat of the governor of Awadh.
example sentences with Awadh15) The region of Awadh is considered to be the center of Ganga-Jamuni culture.
16) Awadh was established in 1722 AD. with Faizabad as its capital.
17) Came in power in whole India, Awadh has also lost its geographical status.
18) The procession also includes camels, elephants and members of Royal Family of Awadh.
19) Nahari, a hot favourite of Awadh is a meat preparation with thick spicy gravy.
20) Abdulla Awadh, Deputy Valuer, Aden Municipality.
21) Indeed in Awadh, the boundary between the Khanzada and Pathans are blurred.
22) From 1774 to 1800, the province was ruled by the Nawabs of Awadh.
23) Many of the Awadh Pathans are Ithna Ashri Shia.
24) Many independent kingdoms, such as Awadh, were established when the Mughal Empire disintegrated.
25) By the 1920s, wolf extermination remained a priority in the NWP and Awadh.
26) Korma a preparation of meat in gravy was an essential item of the Awadh dastarkhan.
27) Daler Khan, also known as Jalal Khan, was appointed governor of Awadh.
How to use Awadh in a sentence28) These processions which started during the reign of the Awadh Nawabs continued until the year 1977.
29) The other important Pathan settlement in Awadh is that of Bahraich and Balrampur districts.
30) They claim descent from Daler Khan Amazai, who arrived in Awadh in 1656.
31) Ayodhya demonstrates Ganga-Jamuni culture in the Hanumangarhi temple, built by Nawab of Awadh.
32) The processions of Muharram in Lucknow were started during the reign of the Awadh Nawabs.
33) Have become so power full in Awadh that it was searching a way to grab it.
34) In 1801 the Nawab of Awadh ceded the city to the British East India Company.
35) Their ancestor was Faqir Mohammad Khan, who sought service under the Nawabs of Awadh.
36) There was a widespread popular revolt in many areas such as Awadh, Bundelkhand and Rohilkhand.
37) Between 1850 and 1903, Karbala enjoyed a generous influx of money through the Awadh Bequest.
38) After this victory, his general, Mir Baqi became governor of the region around Awadh.
39) Iltutmish's son Nasiruddin Mahmud, Governor of Awadh was tasked with dealing with Bengal.
40) Badku miyan was the son of Jafar khan of Awadh and Banaras court).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Awadh
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Awadh with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Awadh
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Awadh in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Awadh.
20 examples of simple sentences of Awadh. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Awadh
Compound Sentences with Awadh
Complex Sentences with Awadh
Compound-Complex Sentences with Awadh