avowal in a sentence
1) He pleaded over returning phrases of avowal.
2) Did the dwarf blush at this avowal?
3) This picture of the epistemology of avowals raises some questions.
4) Later in the play, Titus makes a similar avowal.
avowal example sentences5) Once more the avowal of my passion poured from my lips.
6) I had never seen him since I made the avowal to him.
7) But such bold avowals were too offensive to be passed over in silence.
8) He relented, forswore his previous avowals.
9) Persecution had made them shrink from a bold and fearless avowal of all their convictions.
10) She says that subjects enjoy a 'default entitlement' relative to the content of their avowals.
11) Here, then, is my frank avowal for any one who cares to require it.
12) Poetry, and other art forms, are an affirmation of life, an avowal, a promise.
13) Undoubtedly its avowal made Huss many enemies, and these of a most unrelenting and vindictive character.
14) This is an inadequate avowal since it does not refute the affirmation of an 'I' who acts.
example sentences with avowal15) She was not so much surprised into the avowal, as induced to make it by a sudden calculation.
16) Yet he never retracted this avowal; nor - given what he meant by it - did he need to.
17) This is one of Pindar's most splendid avowals of his belief that all human excellence comes by divine dispensation.
18) Herbert Fingarette (1959) uses the concept of 'avowal' to give an account of the concept of self-deception.
19) Confession is the avowal of one's own sins made to a duly authorized priest for the purpose of obtaining their forgiveness through the power of the keys.
20) There is, indeed, some evidence that more radical doctrine was slowly gaining ground, but there was no official avowal of a new outlook.
21) I think it has just this, baptism is the avowal of faith; the man was Christ's soldier, but now in baptism he puts on his regimentals.
22) In making it, she was so overcome by her emotion and her grief for her sins that it took her eight days to complete her avowal of them.
23) This avowal, so remarkable on the part of the dean of one of the first jurisdictions of Rome, induced Francis' mother to listen favorably to the cardinal's demand.
24) In this avowal he say, "Should any hostile notice be taken of this paper, I do not intend to make any kind of reply.
25) But I was stupidly shy of an outright avowal, and took refuge in adapting a phrase from the poem, saying that perhaps the 'pale lost lilies' were not lost after all.
26) There had been rejoicing at the conversion, the avowals of friendship, and what appeared to be the easy conquest of the islands.
27) The progress of his mind from the darkness of Catholicism to more than Unitarian light, and his honesty in the avowal of his opinions from time to time, are truly admirable.
28) Ah, how touching, one might think, what a sensitive gesture, what a decent avowal of a perfection that leaves nothing more to be said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avowal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avowal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avowal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avowal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avowal.
20 examples of simple sentences of avowal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avowal
Compound Sentences with avowal
Complex Sentences with avowal
Compound-Complex Sentences with avowal