avoid dehydration in a sentence
1) Do they need something extra to avoid dehydration?
2) Initial care includes intravenous normotonic fluids to avoid dehydration.
3) Equally, he must drink enough to avoid dehydration.
4) Therefore, drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration.
avoid dehydration example sentences5) Do drink extra water when you exercise to avoid dehydration.
6) Drink plenty of liquids to avoid dehydration if you are vomiting.
7) Patients with sinusitis should drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
8) Stout footwear must be worn and please bring refreshment to avoid dehydration.
9) Workers relied on water coolers to provide relief from the heat and avoid dehydration.
10) Shade and respite from heat is essential to avoid dehydration, heat stress and death.
11) The most important thing is to make sure he's drinking enough to avoid dehydration.
12) When you take your frequent breaks indoors, don't forget to drink water to avoid dehydration.
13) It is best to stretch and warm up before a long walk and drink regularly to avoid dehydration.
14) To avoid dehydration, sprinkle crushed ice or water on the broccoli as soon after harvest as possible.
example sentences with avoid15) In general, cuticular lipids function to avoid dehydration by acting as a seal to keep moisture in.
16) Plan to drink lots of water and frequently to avoid dehydration, which can happen quickly in the tropics.
17) Anyone choosing to wade should carry plenty of water or a sports liquid to avoid dehydration in the tropical heat.
18) Drink a couple of cups shortly before and after your workout, and sip water during your workout to avoid dehydration.
19) When in the sun apply a good quality sunscreen, wear a hat and avoid dehydration by drinking plenty of water!
20) In hot climates, donors are advised to avoid dehydration (strenuous games, alcohol) until a few hours after donation.
21) As with other sports, weight trainers should avoid dehydration throughout the workout by drinking sufficient water, even while not thirsty.
22) Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration (because the body loses more water with a fever) and get enough rest.
23) Divers must take care to avoid dehydration and desist from sunbathing immediately following a dive since both are predisposing factors in decompression illness.
24) The following are food safety tips that might be helpful to address swallowing problems and avoid dehydration, poor nutrition, or the risk of aspiration pneumonia.
25) I breakfast quickly, drinking several cups of tea, knowing that in this wind I need to avoid dehydration on the grind over the pass.
26) Last but not the least, drink lots of water to promote flushing of the virus from the body, and also to avoid dehydration symptoms.
27) Hence, it indicates that you should be drinking more of liquids to avoid dehydration . Dark yellow Due to intake of some medications, your urine may turn dark yellow.
28) Despite the sweltering heat, those who were not rescued in the first few days were able to avoid dehydration by drinking rainwater.
29) Horses normally require free access to all the fresh, clean water they want, and to avoid dehydration, should not be kept from water longer than four hours at any one time.
30) To avoid dehydration in the scorching heat of the Sahara, the production's medical team created a drink that the cast and crew had to consume every two hours.
31) He suggests checking with a doctor prior to any dietary changes to avoid dehydration, malnutrition, excessive weight loss and potential damages to the heart that are possible with fasting.
32) Here are some suggestions to avoid dehydration:
33) to drink to avoid dehydration – even mild dehydration has a marked affect on performance
34) Saline (0.9% NaCl, wt/wt) was continuously infused into a jugular veing at a rate of 1.5 ml/h to avoid dehydration.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid dehydration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid dehydration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid dehydration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid dehydration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid dehydration.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid dehydration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid dehydration
Compound Sentences with avoid dehydration
Complex Sentences with avoid dehydration
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid dehydration