avoid difficulty in a sentence
1) This will avoid difficulties in engaging the partners and ensures commitment.
2) The flat panels avoid difficulties in shaping aluminum sheet into smooth compound curves.
3) Coping with difficulties versus avoiding difficulties.
4) To avoid difficulties of diabetes mellitus, work hard to further improve your glucose levels level.
avoid difficulty example sentences5) Are there any steps you can take now that could avoid difficulties at a later stage ?
6) It combines the virtues of clarity and comprehensiveness, maintaining lucidity without skimping on truth or avoiding difficulty.
7) If you don't know about this, then you better begin studying to avoid difficulties in the future.
8) Purchasers, to avoid difficulties, should make their offers conditional on the licences being permanently transferred by the licensing board.
9) In order to avoid difficulties with deciding for the right alternative a person has to be very imaginative and have wonderful imagination.
10) Identify and eliminate any unusual gestures, facial contortions, or body movements which you may possibly exhibit when stuttering or trying to avoid difficulty.
11) When including fights in the manga, Toriyama had the characters go to uninhabited locations to avoid difficulties in drawing residents and destroyed buildings.
12) To avoid difficulties with the new government in what he termed its "spirit of intolerant prejudice", Kingsley sent his wives, children, and a few slaves to Haiti, by that time free black republic.
13) A waterproof ink mark is drawn around the injection site so as to avoid difficulty finding it later if the level of reaction is small.
14) These events suggest a policy by the two sides to rely on the deliberate ambiguity of the 1992 Consensus to avoid difficulties arising from asserting sovereignty.
example sentences with avoid15) To avoid difficulties, Pizarro advised the two competitors to join their interests, and on December 28, 1539, a contract of partnership was signed.
16) At the advice of Meese, Reagan allowed his campaign to secretly establish a transition office to avoid difficulties similar to those faced by the Nixon administration in their own transition.
17) To avoid difficulties along with your rate of metabolism, skip the tablet ingestion and start ingesting healthy and balanced proteins throughout cellulite reduction the day.
18) Although it's possible to rescue a company, it's better to build resilience before problems occur, to avoid difficulties and to equip you to handle challenges more effectively.
19) the ability to adapt quickly to avoid difficulties;
20) only then will you avoid difficulties which you would otherwise encounter in claiming any money owing to your copyrights.
21) In 1465/66 Luigi Pulci himself became a fugitive from Florence to avoid difficulties with persons who wanted money from his brother.
22) In other words, there is no point in avoiding difficulty in cases of knowledge that has to be mastered one way or another
23) 3 July 1860 - Elgin to Rothes authorised (avoiding difficulties using the Inverness and Aberdeen Junction Railways Elgin to Orton section).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid difficulty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid difficulty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid difficulty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid difficulty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid difficulty.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid difficulty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid difficulty
Compound Sentences with avoid difficulty
Complex Sentences with avoid difficulty
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid difficulty