avoid litigation in a sentence
1) We actively encourage the settlement of claims to avoid litigation.
2) The course will also discuss contract drafting strategy so as to avoid litigation.
3) Mediation client service questionnaires show consistently high levels of satisfaction and successful outcomes that avoid litigation.
4) Brookes said he felt pressured to avoid litigation that would have bankrupted the company.
avoid litigation example sentences5) This has resulted in an agreement between FSI FontShop International and FutureBrand to avoid litigation.
6) The purpose of the letter is to identify the issues in dispute and to avoid litigation where possible.
7) Publisher Rawl Withers (Eugene Levy) figured that by being on television he could avoid litigation.
8) With this process, we can help you secure coverage and often avoid litigation in a variety of situations.
9) Guest lecturers with substantive area expertise will work with students during drafting sessions on identifying strategies geared toward avoiding litigation.
10) Dan also negotiated and drafted license agreements with guaranteed minimum royalties for medium-size clients which avoided litigation with larger corporations.
11) Although we are renowned for our courtroom skills, we vastly prefer to see you avoid litigation through preventive counseling.
12) I find that attempting mediation as a prelude to litigation is a good idea - sometimes you can avoid litigation.
13) The excuse given to avoid litigation was that no data hoarded would be reviewed until searching it would be legal.
14) Dan prepared infringement validity opinions directed to adverse patents that avoided litigation or led to a favorable licensing or business arrangements.
example sentences with avoid15) As with most business risks, the key to managing these risks and avoiding litigation altogether is anticipation and careful preparation.
16) While there are many important factors to consider, the following is my Top 10 List of ways to avoid litigation.
17) avoid litigation there are many steps, however, that an employer can take to minimize the risk have discovered unauthorized.
18) Finally, students will draft agreements that are intended to resolve or avoid litigation, as a way to consider contract-related considerations.
19) However, legal work tends to rise and fall with the prosperity of the country: people avoid litigation in hard times.
20) It is always best to avoid litigation if possible and this is where we can help, with practical impartial mediation to help you reach a successful outcome.
21) Although our goal is to avoid litigation, when litigation is the only option, we provide you with knowledgeable and vigorous representation in all types of antitrust claims.
22) Companies need to stay profitable and grow, and avoiding litigation by putting in place accurate and easy to use employee time recording software is imperative.
23) In addition, banks are paying attention to every detail in order to avoid litigation with the previous owners of the apartment and, if possible, reduce their own risks and risks of the borrower.
24) They'll need to air their opinions fearlessly and share them with the world, all the while avoiding litigation and remaining unhampered by risk.
25) And judges mostly don't get the web ( with some exceptions ), so there you go... Rule 1 in law is avoid litigation.
26) At first Mitch refuses, of course, but he's pressured into the project by his superior, who wants to avoid litigation after Mitch shot a hole in a Maxis videographer's camera.
27) Therefore it is important for a business to understand how to enact its policies and train its employees to ensure compliance with the ADA and avoid litigation.
28) This expertise makes us uniquely qualified to counsel clients regarding how to avoid litigation and to protect our clients' estate plans when they are the subject of legal proceedings.
29) Business Software Alliance fines are therefore merely offered in settlement to avoid litigation and, like all pre-litigation settlement offers, are negotiable with the help of experienced counsel.
30) In the USA, a doctor will not avoid litigation by simply informing the patient of the nature of the treatment in broad terms.
31) In 1996, under the direction of then-L.A. mayor Richard Riordan, the LACMTA signed a ten-year consent decree with the BRU to avoid litigation.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid litigation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid litigation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid litigation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid litigation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid litigation.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid litigation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid litigation
Compound Sentences with avoid litigation
Complex Sentences with avoid litigation
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid litigation