avoid bloodshed in a sentence
1) King avoided bloodshed and instead had his people kneel and pray.
2) Before any shots were fired, Liliuokalani surrendered to avoid bloodshed.
3) Her approval can be gained by helping people and avoiding bloodshed whenever possible.
4) Pedro I unsuccessfully sought to avoid bloodshed by offering to placate the rebels.
avoid bloodshed example sentences5) Our long proved friendship must succeed, with God's help, in avoiding bloodshed.
6) Nicholas, still hoping to avoid bloodshed, ordered an intimidating cavalry charge against the rebels.
7) Candidates have implored their supporters to avoid bloodshed, no matter the vote's outcome.
8) The Lisbon Government tried to avoid bloodshed by starving out the rebels and blockading the island.
9) Schuschnigg, unable to find support in France or Great Britain, resigned to avoid bloodshed.
10) When Æthelwulf's son Æthelbald ascended to the throne, the kingdom was divided to avoid bloodshed.
11) He had been in charge of handling the PAD and favored a soft approach to avoid bloodshed.
12) The revolt happens, killing many on both sides, even though the rebellion tries to avoid bloodshed.
13) He said this to save the situation, to calm down the tumult and to avoid bloodshed.
14) To avoid bloodshed, he refused an offer of a Union army to put down the Confederate rebellion.
example sentences with avoid15) Wanting to avoid bloodshed, Walt asked Kỳ's junta to withdraw his loyalist forces from the city.
16) He made this decision to avoid bloodshed - he feared soldiers shooting down Chartists, as they had at Newport.
17) Many remained convinced, however, that the military would stand back and change its mind to avoid bloodshed and violence.
18) To avoid bloodshed, Cowboy Frank Patterson promised Hurst they would return the mules and Hurst persuaded the posse to withdraw.
19) Unlike Buchanan who allowed commanders to relinquish possession to avoid bloodshed, Lincoln required Maj. Anderson to hold on until fired upon.
20) She demands that they stand down from control and avoid bloodshed, if they want clemency and involvement with the political process.
21) On October 2, the Texians attacked the Mexican force; under orders to avoid bloodshed, Castaneda and his men withdrew.
22) The only possible way to avoid bloodshed would be to lock down the rules once and for all in a way that could keep everybody more or less content on their own turf.
23) Lieutenant Gilman reported that Chase said he wanted to avoid bloodshed and that he had written his demand in proper form and would read it.
24) To avoid bloodshed for their societies, the couple decided to break up and only secretly meet once a year on the anniversary, at Khâu Vai.
25) Only a small police force led by Charles Burnett Wilson was protecting Liliuokalani, so Parker helped negotiate a surrender of to avoid bloodshed.
26) Although avoiding bloodshed, the outcome made Mysore vulnerable to similar future claims, which were made successfully two years later by Maratha raiders who appeared in the Mysore capital.
27) The Tibetans were aware of the expedition; to avoid bloodshed, the Tibetan general at Yadong pledged that if the British made no attack upon the Tibetans, he would not attack the British.
28) When the vanguard of the French troops appeared on 29 January they were fired upon, but the municipal corporation of Seville negotiated a surrender to avoid bloodshed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid bloodshed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid bloodshed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid bloodshed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid bloodshed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid bloodshed.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid bloodshed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid bloodshed
Compound Sentences with avoid bloodshed
Complex Sentences with avoid bloodshed
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid bloodshed