avoid bias in a sentence
1) How can one avoid bias or distortion of human rights information?
2) Both approaches avoid biasing the transistor in the saturation mode.
3) Is there any way to avoid bias in application design?
4) This arrangement helps to avoid bias.
avoid bias example sentences5) Ways to avoid misuse of statistics include using proper diagrams and avoiding bias.
6) To avoid bias, your doctor may not know which treatment you are receiving.
7) avoid biased forecasts and analyses.
8) Scriven however claimed that the evaluator must maintain distance from program participants to avoid bias.
9) An exhibit at the Newseum discusses the "effort to avoid bias" by journalists.
10) The shuffling machines are carefully designed to avoid biasing the shuffle and are typically computer-controlled.
11) This is an excellent way of sharpening one's thinking, avoiding biases, and making effective arguments.
12) The stratification of patients according to risk factor are needed to avoid bias in the results of future trials.
13) Another technique used to avoid bias is disclosure of affiliations that may be considered a possible conflict of interest.
14) The judge should also avoid bias in hiring, and strive to achieve diversity in his or her staff.
example sentences with avoid15) This is especially important when data is collected by observation, to avoid bias in the analysis due to unmeasured confounders.
16) For each pattern length, the calculation has been repeated for 50 different randomly generated patterns to avoid bias in the result.
17) In order to avoid biasing SEMum toward previous 3D models of Vs structure, we choose to start with a 1D model.
18) When you do this, bear in mind the need to avoid bias in the use of pronouns (section 4.13).
19) The sampling theorem indicates that we must sample these phenomena at a frequency of no less than half their wavelength if we are to avoid bias in measurement.
20) The BBC, which despite backbreaking efforts to avoid bias (largely successful outside the Radio 4's Today studio) secretly hoped a Labour victory would avert a shake-up.
21) We might presume that an employer that has a workforce that reflects the demographics of the relevant pool of qualified potential employees has met its duty to avoid bias.
22) Ideally three stations should be used to avoid bias errors in the transfer function estimates and to maintain better control over cultural noise.
23) It is impossible for any human being to totally avoid bias, but by revealing as much as I can about the research process I hope to enable the reader to make an informed assessment.
24) A lawyer should avoid bias and condescension toward, and treat with dignity and respect, all parties, witnesses, lawyers, court employees, and other persons involved in the legal process.
25) In order to avoid bias, we did two different meta-analyses, one using data for all patients in the trial, a second using data for the UK patients.
26) They are intended to provide a diverse and balanced portrayal of the technical knowledge while avoiding biased or skewed representation of the work of committee members.
27) Mental health counselors should avoid biased or incorrect interpretation by assuring that the test norms reference the population taking the test. 7.
28) It forces you to avoid biases and look at the problem as a whole, and it builds a framework that takes you from complexity to simplicity.
29) Thus, in "Leviathan and the Air-Pump", Shapin and Schaffer aim to avoid bias and consider both sides' arguments with equal weight.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid bias
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid bias with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid bias
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid bias in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid bias.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid bias. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid bias
Compound Sentences with avoid bias
Complex Sentences with avoid bias
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid bias