AVM in a sentence
1) AVM's managed service establishes calls and adds telephony only participants.
2) AVM installed, commissioned and provided client training on the systems.
3) This is AVM's seventh acquisition in the last six years.
4) Kevin's condition from his AVM happened over 3 weeks ago.
AVM example sentences5) I trust the judgement, advice and guidance offered by AVM.
6) AVM is the UK's leading visual communications systems integrator.
7) AVM died on 12 August 1979 at the age of 72.
8) Other AVMs may regress over time without intervention.
9) AVM has also installed wired ceiling microphone arrays instead of a wireless system.
10) Bob White pioneered embolization techniques for pulmonary AVMs.
11) This was AVM's second film to make use of playback.
12) Later, AVM Studios shifted its operations to Chennai.
13) VC-NET also adds audio and web conferencing to AVM's portfolio.
14) This marriage hall is controlled by the AVM family through AVM Charities.
example sentences with AVM15) This marriage hall is controlled by the AVM family through AVM Charities.
16) AVM Impact helps Leeds Awards ceremony shine, with interactive floor projection technology.
17) It was also AVM's only Telugu film featuring Jayalalithaa.
18) The AVM Group owns a string of educational institutions all over Chennai.
19) The AVM Charities had provided land for old age homes and organising social events.
20) Of AVM's creations, AVM Productions is the most prominent.
21) Of AVM's creations, AVM Productions is the most prominent.
22) During a career spanning four decades, AVM had produced 167 movies in all.
23) The plant has three process lines and is based on the French AVM procedure.
24) How accurate are the Automated Valuation Models (AVM)?
25) AVM sponsored the Bournville College Grand Opening on 26 th October 2011.
26) AVMs are probably present from birth, but don't necessarily cause any symptoms.
27) Arteriovenous malformation (AVM) is an abnormal connection between arteries and veins.
How to use AVM in a sentence28) AVM Vision will be headed up by John Masters (pictured).
29) When scanning a large vascular channels arteriovenous malformation (AVM) are black structures.
30) Size of the AVM and the presence of aneurysms appears to matter less.
31) AVM Impact has been awarded a place on the University of Southampton purchasing framework.
32) I can remember going back to school after having surgery to remove the AVM.
33) AVM started his own studios in 1940 and named it "Pragathi Studios".
34) AVM was born in Karaikudi in a well-to-do Nagarathar family.
35) A short-list of candidates was drawn up, which also included AVM Bennett.
36) This trust has been managed by the descendants of AVM since his death in 1979.
37) The early years were marked by AVM's attempts to conquer the Hindi film industry.
38) A larger number of bubbles is more likely to indicate the presence of an AVM.
39) AVM has also been certified as an Accredited Service Partner by TANDBERG.
40) Utilizing the budget available from AVM, Rajinikanth was signed for the film.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of AVM
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of AVM with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with AVM
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word AVM in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with AVM.
20 examples of simple sentences of AVM. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of AVM
Compound Sentences with AVM
Complex Sentences with AVM
Compound-Complex Sentences with AVM