avionics system in a sentence
1) Provided electrical power for the avionics systems .
2) Tests usually involved avionics, radar systems and more.
3) Case in point, the NASA shuttle avionics system .
4) avionics systems for C–130 aircraft.
avionics system example sentences5) The base model Su-25 incorporates a number of key avionics systems .
6) Advantage it gives improved avionics systems aiming 5 th generation and heavier armament.
7) Several of the Comet's avionics systems were new to civil aviation.
8) On aircraft avionics systems, HUDs typically operate from dual independent redundant computer systems.
9) F-111C aircraft received avionics, weapons system and other upgrades during their time in service.
10) The cockpit is equipped with a four-screen Honeywell Primus 1000 EFIS avionics system .
11) These equipped an M61A1, sensor equipment, and modernized navigation and avionics systems .
12) Current problems with avionics systems also threaten to seriously undermine the effectiveness of America's latest sophisticated bombers.
13) AFOTEC Detachment 5 is responsible for conducting the operational test and evaluation of USAF aircraft and avionics systems .
14) The nose of the aircraft is large because it contains a two-person crew and several bulky avionics systems .
example sentences with avionics15) Early computer and complex avionics systems generated considerable heat; without proper ventilation this would lead to system failures.
16) The MTBF was reported as 100 hours, a very high reliability level for that generation of avionics systems .
17) Eleven cabin windows are knocked out by the force of the discharge, damaging the aircraft's avionics systems .
18) The heads-up display projects, through a combiner, all essential flight information gathered by the integrated avionics system .
19) avionics systems were consolidated and moved to the nose, making room for a passenger seat in the rear.
20) A modern aircraft has a far more sophisticated suite of sensors and displays, which are embedded into avionics systems .
21) The result was a fully integrated avionics system that enhances flight-crew performance and improves the overall level of flight safety .
22) All of the PAF's resources, including aircraft, avionics, weapons systems and ground based radars were involved.
23) Modifications from the standard Tiger included new communications and avionics systems, as well as compatibility with Australian safety requirements.
24) Both aircraft would ultimately receive shared design features, including avionics, flight management systems, instruments, and handling characteristics.
25) The FACE Consortium aims to establish standards for a common operating environment to support software portability and interoperability across avionics systems .
26) avionics systems, software and the myriad other elements that go into a spacecraft are expected to get a rigorous workout.
27) With the new Garmin g5000 avionics system, the cockpit will be outfitted with touchscreens, synthetic vision and auto-throttle.
28) The Rafale core avionics systems employ an integrated modular avionics (IMA), called MDPU (modular data processing unit).
29) The Garmin G1000 became a jet platform in 2007, as the avionics system for the Cessna Citation Mustang Very Light Jet.
30) GE's Aviation systems business is a leading global provider of avionics, electrical power systems, actuation, landing gear, aerostructures and propeller systems.
31) With a fully digital avionics system with open architecture and fully integrated mission equipment and a 4-axis auto-pilot, the AW149 is specifically designed for modern battlefield operations.
32) GPS IFR operations in oceanic areas can be conducted as soon as the proper avionics systems are installed, provided all general requirements are met.
33) While at Spectronics, Dr. Biard worked on the development of optical couplers used in a data bus developed for airborne avionics systems .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avionics system
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avionics system with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avionics system
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avionics system in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avionics system.
20 examples of simple sentences of avionics system. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avionics system
Compound Sentences with avionics system
Complex Sentences with avionics system
Compound-Complex Sentences with avionics system