autistic savant in a sentence
1) His account of abilities of autistic savants has been questioned by researcher Makoto Yamaguchi.
2) Another inmate James Henry Pullen (1835–1916) was an autistic savant .
3) He is an autistic savant with outstanding abilities in mathematics, sequence memorising and language learning.
4) One of her grandchildren is Derek Paravicini, who is a musical prodigy and autistic savant .
autistic savant example sentences5) Like autistic savants, some individuals with hyperthymesia may also have an unusual and obsessive interest in dates.
6) An "autistic savant " is an autistic person with extreme talent in one or more areas of study.
7) He was what is known as an "autistic savant ," meaning he had both autism and savant syndrome.
8) Re your 29, concerning autistic savants, visual memory seems to be quite an enhanced faculty in young children.
9) Leaven realizes that Kazan is an autistic savant who can quickly do prime factorisations mentally, much to Quentin's surprise.
10) Darcy, a 25-year-old autistic savant, assists burned out and depressed police detective Susan Pulaski with solving a string of violent murders and helps catch the serial killer.
11) Matt Savage is an autistic savant and musical prodigy with a number of talents including extremely high intelligence, hyperlexia and perfect pitch.
12) Next came director Barry Levinson's "Rain Man" (1988), where Hoffman starred as an autistic savant, opposite Tom Cruise.
13) A very rare subsection of autism, is autistic savant, or savant syndrome, where the person can score average to brilliance levels of IQ in a limited subject.
14) For example, an autistic savant might be able to multiply large numbers in his or her head, play a piano concerto after hearing it once, or quickly memorize complex maps.
example sentences with autistic15) The parallel universe version of Astrid Farnsworth is an autistic savant serving as a computer and statistics specialist in the Fringe division. [ 16 ] [ 17 ]
16) autistic savant –
17) " He used that experience to help him develop the character of Raymond Babbitt, a high-functioning autistic savant, yet a person who critic David Denby describes as "a strangely shuttered genius.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autistic savant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autistic savant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autistic savant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autistic savant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autistic savant.
20 examples of simple sentences of autistic savant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autistic savant
Compound Sentences with autistic savant
Complex Sentences with autistic savant
Compound-Complex Sentences with autistic savant