autistic child in a sentence
1) She has worked with autistic children for 20 years.
2) Mason was an autistic child who needed constant care .
3) There are more autistic children in Britain than blind children.
4) They may even have programs for autistic children .
autistic child example sentences5) A developmental model for facilitating the social behavior of autistic children .
6) Nevertheless, the autistic child often lacks of intentional communication.
7) All children, including autistic children, have guts.
8) autistic children may display undesirable and disruptive behaviors at times.
9) Affective exchanges between young autistic children and their mothers.
10) Temple's achievements are remarkable because she was an autistic child .
11) Robots have also been proposed as educational aids for autistic children .
12) Helping heal autistic children one horse ride at a time.
13) The petitioners are autistic children and their parents.
14) Why are parents of autistic children typically non-autistic?
example sentences with autistic15) Imitation and social responsiveness in autistic children .
16) Families with autistic children receive their autism service dog free of charge.
17) Joyner was an advocate for local families with autistic children .
18) Hemispheric specialization and the language abilities of autistic children .
19) There has been early research looking at hyperbaric treatments in autistic children .
20) That is, unless you choose to work with autistic children .
21) Volunteers will be taking care of autistic children at the center.
22) Examples of brilliance crop up in one in ten autistic children .
23) This also will have been heard and read by autistic children .
24) Eisenberg L. The fathers of autistic children .
25) In some instances, autistic children have recovered, usually during adolescence.
26) It has proven to change the quality of life of autistic children .
27) It is not known whether early overgrowth occurs in all autistic children .
How to use autistic in a sentence28) Equine therapy has been shown to be especially beneficial to autistic children .
29) The autistic child is subject to an early perception disorder via the senses.
30) Parent mediated interventions offer support and practical advice to parents of autistic children .
31) Another explanation could be that autistic children are pickier eaters.
32) SAP is funding a project to assess and educate autistic children .
33) autistic children are incurable, but they can be educated.
34) I have also watched the of autistic children in classrooms grow.
35) CAUSES There are about 100,000 autistic children in America.
36) In addition, autistic children are not aware of mental states in others.
37) autistic children present a delay in the maturation of the frontal lobes.
38) Later, he apologized to parents with autistic children whom he had offended.
39) Defining what an autistic child will need to learn remains subjective and observational.
40) He also related the world of autistic children to conditions in concentration camps.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autistic child
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autistic child with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autistic child
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autistic child in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autistic child.
20 examples of simple sentences of autistic child. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autistic child
Compound Sentences with autistic child
Complex Sentences with autistic child
Compound-Complex Sentences with autistic child