autistic boy in a sentence
1) Parents' anger as autistic boy is expelled.
2) Nine-year-old autistic boy shows vast improvement with the help of his beloved ferret.
3) Add to that a sensitive, shy, perhaps autistic boy whose parents divorced.
4) In 1999, the mother of two autistic boys testified before a US bioethics committee.
autistic boy example sentences5) In the same episode, Reid bonds with a young autistic boy, Sammy Sparks.
6) A 5-year-old autistic boy died from cardiac arrest immediately after receiving chelation therapy treatment using EDTA in 2005.
7) In 2003, an autistic boy in Wisconsin suffocated during an exorcism in which he was wrapped in sheets.
8) In August 2005, doctor error led to the death of a five-year-old autistic boy who was undergoing chelation therapy.
9) An autistic 7-year-old boy nearly died after falling in Paeroa, and hundreds of cars were damaged or destroyed nationwide.
10) Haddon, Mark The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time A first-person narrated murder mystery as told by a 15-year-old autistic boy who investigates the death of his neighbor's poodle.
11) She got her unusual first name when she was a teenager, working with an autistic boy who couldn't pronounce, Teena, her given name.
12) Similarly, Carmen Lahaie, President of my ASC member affiliate, stated in the media that a murdered autistic boy was "happy now".
13) He possesses Jude, another autistic boy, who had recently moved in and begins attacking his older brother, confusing him for his own.
14) But in a 1994 interview, he describes two young autistic boys (one of under 50 IQ) learning and performing tasks well above their age level which they had barely been taught, or not taught at all.
example sentences with autistic15) For example, a 2008 study found that autistic boys on casein-free diets have significantly thinner bones than usual, presumably because the diets contribute to calcium and vitamin D deficiencies.
16) A 2001 study of brothers and parents of autistic boys looked into the phenotype in terms of one current cognitive theory of autism.
17) In August 2005, an incorrect form of EDTA used for chelation therapy resulted in hypocalcemia, causing cardiac arrest that killed a five-year-old autistic boy .
18) In "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime" by Mark Haddon, the main character, Christopher Boone, is a 15-year old autistic boy with total recall abilities.
19) A 2008 study found that compared to their peers, autistic boys have significantly thinner bones if on casein-free diets; in 2005, botched chelation therapy killed a five-year-old child with autism.
20) Environmental factors as important as genes in understanding autism Quinn, an autistic boy, and the line of toys he made before falling asleep.
21) And it could even prevent tragedy, such as the death of Avonte Oquendo, a 14-year-old autistic boy who wandered off school property in Queens after his mother had warned his teacher he "likes to run.
22) E-mail this article LOUISVILLE, Ky. - The Kentucky mother of an autistic boy who says he was stuffed in a duffel bag for misbehaving in class has pulled her son out of school.
23) The girl wrote an apology letter to the parents of the autistic boy, but when she rose to speak before the court, the girl did not say she was sorry and instead only asked to avoid a jail.
24) Before she was sentenced Thursday to a maximum of six years in a state juvenile detention center, the 15-year-old assailant of an autistic boy in Southern Maryland pleaded for leniency.
25) So imagine how alarming it is for those parents to hear about the case of an autistic boy at Chopticon High School in Southern Maryland who was allegedly bullied and assaulted by two teenage girls.
26) Only one of Scar's ten followers is benevolent: an alien named Buddy, who gets abandoned by his evil comrades and befriends a young autistic boy .
27) How about they just let the video circulate unedited so everyone can see what a POS coward he is for treating an autistic boy in such a manner .
28) The video, in which a reportedly autistic boy is cornered in a bedroom while another kid holds a weapon up to his face, shows at least two other teens laughing and yelling.
29) A Maplewood school built this classroom for a single student : an 8-year-old autistic boy whose behavior was too extreme for a regular class.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autistic boy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autistic boy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autistic boy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autistic boy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autistic boy.
20 examples of simple sentences of autistic boy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autistic boy
Compound Sentences with autistic boy
Complex Sentences with autistic boy
Compound-Complex Sentences with autistic boy