autistic Canadian in a sentence
1) This position has had consequences for every autistic Canadian .
2) ASC, for example, claimed to represent all autistic Canadians .
3) The only right guaranteed for autistic Canadians is now the right to treatment to stop being autistic.
4) It is a "moral imperative" to amend federal law to define all autistic Canadians as diseased.
autistic Canadian example sentences5) Many autistic Canadians are perfectly capable of participating in a decision-making environment regarding matters that affect them directly.
6) This too has been ignored, as has the pervasive misrepresentation, disrespect, and discarding of autistic Canadians .
7) Youre an autistic Canadian .
8) I have recently been contacted by Ms. Michelle Dawson of Montreal concerning a number of issues affecting autistic Canadians .
9) Everything that is said, done, and decided about autism in Canada enmeshes the lives of autistic Canadians .
10) To the contrary, the direction of ASC in the past year has been towards more and greater harm of autistic Canadians .
11) I thank your predecessor for his letter, and I notice he has suggested a role for me and other autistic Canadians .
12) Ms. Dawsons primary concern stems from the lack of direct representation autistic Canadians have, or do not have, within the various federally-funded disability organizations and research projects.
13) The record of ASCs actions amounts to a campaign to frighten the public and governments into funding one "medically necessary" "effective" treatment for all autistic Canadians .
14) My second question is whether the actions of your department have met and continue to meet your standards as to how autistic Canadians should be treated.
example sentences with autistic15) ASC's position in Auton: ASC's application for leave to intervene in Auton at the Supreme Court of Canada is an assault on the dignity and worth of every autistic Canadian .
16) They will not stop until, via lobbying and petitioning in Ottawa, all autistic Canadians legally become sick, and until becoming normal becomes, for all autistic Canadians, "medically necessary".
17) They will not stop until, via lobbying and petitioning in Ottawa, all autistic Canadians legally become sick, and until becoming normal becomes, for all autistic Canadians, "medically necessary".
18) Autism Society Canada (ASC) claimed to represent all autistic Canadians, yet their intervention, a paean to cost benefit analyses, was ignored.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autistic Canadian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autistic Canadian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autistic Canadian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autistic Canadian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autistic Canadian.
20 examples of simple sentences of autistic Canadian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autistic Canadian
Compound Sentences with autistic Canadian
Complex Sentences with autistic Canadian
Compound-Complex Sentences with autistic Canadian