authority control in a sentence
1) This standardization is achieved by a process called authority control .
2) It's opting out of local authority control .
3) This is clearly a further curbing of local authority financial control .
4) This gave the authority effectively complete control over Warsaw's airport.
authority control example sentences5) Local authority control of the police is complicated by three organisational factors.
6) Now we will look more closely at authority, control and policy.
7) To date, 11 harbours around the country have transferred to local authority control .
8) Accordingly, authority control is an example of controlled vocabulary and of bibliographic control.
9) authority control helps researchers get a handle on a specific subject with less wasted effort.
10) Section 84 repeals local authority controls over offensive trades under the Public Health Act 1936.
11) City technology colleges would be comprehensive schools independent of local authority control and serving inner-city areas.
12) Academies are free of local authority control and put schools in charge of key spending decisions.
13) It was then renamed'south Middlesex Fever Hospital' but continued under local authority control .
14) He also included references to variant spellings of author's names, a precursor to authority control .
example sentences with authority15) AN AVALANCHE of applications by schools wanting to opt out of local authority control is now expected.
16) There are divisions too on schools opting out of local authority control and on the National Curriculum.
17) authority control is used by cataloguers to collocate materials that logically belong together but which present themselves differently.
18) Other than wanting local authority control of further education, Labour has no policy on that matter either.
19) The Government is proposing to bring the majority of these buildings within the ambit of local authority control .
20) The previous chart gives us the basic elements of authority, control and policy in the Factory model.
21) These are state-funded all-ability secondary schools which charge no fees but which are independent of local authority control .
22) When schools opt out of local authority control (provision) responsibility for their finance switches to central government.
23) The analytical chemical authority control of pesticide products on the Danish market in 2009 is described in this report.
24) This last-minute addition went some way to satisfying the psychiatric lobby who had pressed for continuing health authority control .
25) When cataloguers come across different subjects with similar or identical headings, they can disambiguate them using authority control .
26) Figure 9.5 summarizes the relationships between the images of the school and sources of authority, control and policy.
27) PARENTS of pupils at the Prime Minister's old school have voted against opting out of local authority control .
How to use authority in a sentence28) The Housing Act 1988 gave further encouragement to the breakup of the large housing estates remaining under local authority control .
29) A secondary school is making ten teachers redundant, just a month after it opted out of local authority control .
30) Effective authority control prevents a user having to search for multiple variations of a title, author, or term.
31) The way to bring sense to local authority control is to ban any member of any political party from standing .
32) A COMPREHENSIVE school in Essex is poised to opt out of local authority control after parents overturned their own decision.
33) Vertical, horizontal and lateral separation of aircraft is afforded by the controlling authorities, London control and Scottish airways.
34) It also holds additional variant names found in census reports, and is designed to be used for name authority control .
35) It is interesting to note that some Muslim schools are considering opting out of local authority control and offering separate provision.
36) Although the local authorities actually collect the UBR, the receipts are paid into a central fund outside local authority control .
37) This study aims to provide guidelines for generating knowledge within a mutually acceptable framework of authority, control, and use.
38) In July 1988 an independent trust was set up to advise schools on how to opt out of local authority control .
39) Pate's opted out of local authority control three years ago believing this would be an end to their financial problems.
40) The 1988 Housing Act, as we have seen, offered tenants the opportunity to opt out of local authority control .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority control
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority control with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority control
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority control in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority control.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority control. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority control
Compound Sentences with authority control
Complex Sentences with authority control
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority control