authoritarian ruler in a sentence
1) The Bey of Tunis was the traditional, authoritarian ruler .
2) Iraq's Sunni political leaders paint Mr Maliki as an authoritarian ruler who wants to destroy their community.
3) Hailing considered himself more of a Chinese authoritarian ruler than a Jurchen leader who ruled through a tribal council.
4) It was President authoritarian ruler of the former Soviet republic of Turkmenistan who gave the stallion to John Major.
authoritarian ruler example sentences5) Awdah's comments may resonate further in countries still living under the yoke of authoritarian rulers than those undergoing a political transition.
6) Chinese historians consider Qin Shih Huang Di an autocratic, repressive, authoritarian ruler who led the world in violence and cruelty.
7) The example of Ukraine's Maidan – of ordinary people overthrowing a corrupt, authoritarian ruler so that they could draw closer to European democracies – was a threat to the ruler of the Kremlin.
8) The use of "Arab street" thus alternately justifies the need for an authoritarian ruler to keep them in check, or constrains the potentially moderate actions of those rulers as a Damoclean sword.
9) Such a policy could be exploited by authoritarian rulers to justify their continued hold on power and to delay elections that they might lose.
10) The song was an attack on the former authoritarian ruler, Zine El Abidine Ben-Ali, and the poor conditions in the state, including poverty, unemployment, and political and social injustices.
11) Secessionist uprisings in Balochistan were put down by the province's authoritarian Martial Law ruler, General Rahimuddin Khan, who ruled for an unprecedented seven years under Martial Law.
12) They were about how freedom could be introduced into a dictatorship, taking as a case study Napoleon III, who like so many modern authoritarian rulers was elected in a more or less free vote.
13) He believes this will cause the authoritarian rulers in the Middle East to be coerced out of power – as their petrodollar reserves are depleted – by a growing population of young people.
14) Although he was an authoritarian ruler, he maintained the structure of elections, so that there was the facade of liberal democracy.
example sentences with authoritarian15) Today, dictators and authoritarian rulers are basking in a viscous moral relativism, feeling their abuses are somehow justified by criticism of America's spying.
16) One of the mysteries of modern Russia is why a country that is relatively rich and well-educated is so tolerant of its authoritarian rulers and weak legal system .
17) Yet it did not really become famous until publicly denouncing what were widely perceived as democratic movements against authoritarian former Communist rulers .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritarian ruler
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritarian ruler with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritarian ruler
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritarian ruler in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritarian ruler.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritarian ruler. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritarian ruler
Compound Sentences with authoritarian ruler
Complex Sentences with authoritarian ruler
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritarian ruler