Australopithecus afarensis in a sentence
1) Australopithecus afarensis fossils have only been discovered within northern Africa .
2) The "Australopithecus afarensis" was on display until October 25, 2009.
3) A justly famous early hominid is the remarkably complete Australopithecus afarensis known as Lucy.
4) Australopithecus afarensis is very ape like with ev... What is Australopithecus?
Australopithecus afarensis example sentences5) White portions represent pieces that were mirror-imaged inferred or based on remains of other Australopithecus afarensis finds .
6) November 24 – A skeleton from the hominid species "Australopithecus afarensis" is discovered and named Lucy.
7) This form, Lucy, is called Australopithecus afarensis (southern ape from Afar, Ethiopia).
8) Notably, both scapulae of the juvenile Australopithecus afarensis skeleton from Dikika, Ethiopia, have been recovered.
9) Among the earliest known relatives of humanity to walk upright was Australopithecus afarensis, the species including the famed " Lucy .
10) The fossil foot did not belong to " Lucy ' s" species, Australopithecus afarensis, the famous early human ancestor.
11) Researchers at the University of California at Berkeley have reconstructed a skeletal foot to show that Lucy and her kind Australopithecus afarensis) would fit into the footprints at Laetoli.
12) The bones bearing stone cut marks were found at Dikika, Ethiopia and dated to 3.4 ma, a time at which the only hominin then extant was Australopithecus afarensis .
13) A shining star since the early 1980s has been Australopithecus afarensis, the prime example of which was affectionately dubbed "Lucy." In just a few years Lucy suffered several criticism, however.
14) Since contemporary evolutionists are committed to the idea that a population of chimplike animals known collectively as Lucy (Australopithecus afarensis) evolved into us, there cannot be any Lucys.
example sentences with Australopithecus15) They had found in the Eastern Africa a lot of bones and in some cases almost complete skeletons of an evolved ancestor of a Pithecanthropus - an Australopithecus Afarensis.
16) A full account of the paper, entitled "An early Australopithecus afarensis postcranium from Woranso-Mille ", can be found on Cosmic Log .
17) However, there is considerable evidence that Australopithecus afarensis, a prehistoric species related to early humans, also thrived in a diverse array of environments, but became extinct.
18) Paleoneurologists Ralph L. Holloway and Dean Falk disagree about the interpretation of a depression on the "Australopithecus afarensis" AL 162-28 endocast.
19) Lucy's taxonomic name, "Australopithecus afarensis", means'southern ape of Afar', and refers to the Ethiopian region where the discovery was made.
20) The list also includes "Michael Hanuman", a member of the hominid species Australopithecus afarensis created from the Company's genetic stores, with a date of 14 August, 2320 CE, New Jersey.
21) Australopithecus afarensis also seems to have had the same conical rib-cage found in Apes like the Chimpanzee and Gorilla, indicating a longer intestine necessary for digesting plant matter.
22) Lucy is the common name of AL 288-1, several hundred pieces of bone representing about 40% of the skeleton of a female "Australopithecus afarensis".
23) During this time period a number of australopith species emerged, including "Australopithecus afarensis, A. africanus, A. anamensis, A. bahrelghazali, A. garhi" and "A. sediba".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australopithecus afarensis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australopithecus afarensis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australopithecus afarensis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australopithecus afarensis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australopithecus afarensis.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australopithecus afarensis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australopithecus afarensis
Compound Sentences with Australopithecus afarensis
Complex Sentences with Australopithecus afarensis
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australopithecus afarensis