Australian Alps in a sentence
1) The modern experiment is not supported for the Australian Alps.
2) Snow falls on the Australian Alps and parts of Tasmania.
3) Snow sports are enjoyed in the Australian Alps and in Tasmania.
4) Unseasonable snowfalls were observed on the Australian Alps.
Australian Alps example sentences5) It is rare in the Australian Alps, being replaced there by the little raven.
6) This species migrates from south-eastern Australia to the Australian Alps in the summer to avoid the heat.
7) It is the starting point for the 650 km Australian Alps Walking Track, which continues to near Canberra.
8) Instead of enduring the summer's baking heat, they set off on a long journey up into the Australian Alps.
9) Skiing in Australia began in the 1860s and snow sports take place in the Australian Alps and parts of Tasmania.
10) Explore an ancient honeycomb of caves at Buchan Caves Reserves and four wheel drive the Australian Alps in Alpine National Park.
11) Although found in many areas around the country, the best-known Brumbies are found in the Australian Alps region in south-eastern Australia.
12) The Australian Alps have had their driest three years ever, and the water from the vast Murray-Darling river system now fails to reach the sea 40 per cent of the time.
13) Moments after the challenge, they were awakened early for a Sarah Mail message as some girls brought their bags and pillows, and send to Thredbo, in the Australian Alps.
14) From the river's early moments high in the Australian Alps, Cornthwaite struggled through heavy blizzards and deep snow before finally settling into his kayak for the final 2350 km.
example sentences with Australian15) Brumbies roaming in the Australian Alps of south-eastern Australia are thought to be descendants of horses which were owned by the pastoralist and pioneer, Benjamin Boyd.
16) After the 2010 Olympics, the OWIA mooted plans to build a half-pipe course at Perisher in the Australian Alps, and a water jump in Brisbane for aerials freestyle training.
17) In 1981, Henke took AOF board members into the Australian Alps for a board meeting, allowing him to exploit the environment to promote winter sport.
18) Over the years additional signs have been added including on the 8km walk to Poverty Point Bridge on the Australian Alps Walking Track.
19) Despite the cold climate in the river's higher reaches, the Ngarigo nation held territory around the Australian Alps and the Snowy Mountains in modern day New South Wales.
20) In 1986, Jennings and Mabbutt mapped four geomorphic classes in the Snowy River Basin; (i) Australian Alps; (ii) the Monaro Tablelands; (iii) the East Victorian Uplands and (iv) the Gippsland Plains.
21) Transhumant grazing is an important aspect of the cultural heritage of the Australian Alps, an area of which has been included on the Australian National Heritage List.
22) Until August 1992 when the Mittagong bypass was opened, the town was dominated by trucks and in winter it was also busy with skiers' traffic on the way to the Australian Alps.
23) And it was this late-season cold front and snowfall that hit the Australian Alps which ultimately didn't allow the final day of slopestyle competition to proceed.
24) The Victorian Alpine Region, part of the Australian Alps, particularly for skiing
25) "We've predicted by 2020 to lose something like 60 per cent of the snow cover of the Australian Alps," Professor Pickering, from the Griffith School of Environment, said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australian Alps
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australian Alps with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australian Alps
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australian Alps in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australian Alps.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australian Alps. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australian Alps
Compound Sentences with Australian Alps
Complex Sentences with Australian Alps
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australian Alps