attend a hearing in a sentence
1) Kat attends a hearing, and is given a suspended sentence.
2) Mellon was required to attend a hearing of the House Small Business Committee.
3) Depending on the Response, you may be required to attend a hearing or conference.
4) They had been due to attend a hearing at a family court on the day of the tragedy .
attend a hearing example sentences5) Some time later, they attend a hearing, where their testimony is ignored and the evidence covered up.
6) If your appeal is allowed, you will receive an invitation to attend a hearing and explain your objections.
7) Today, at the European Parliament, Fifa representatives will attend a hearing on migrant workers in Qatar.
8) She subsequently failed to attend a hearing organised in September 2014 by CONI to investigate her comments to the prosecutors.
9) Yesterday, I attended a hearing chaired by Illinois Senate President John Cullerton at the State Capital building in Springfield.
10) Debtors may be required to attend a hearing with the judge if they are seeking to reaffirm a debt on personal property.
11) Another post encouraged supporters to attend a hearing at 2 p.m. at the Nelson courthouse, but they had not appeared in court by 3:15.
12) On 28 March, EPHa attended a hearing in the European Parliament (EP) organised by the European Disability Forum (EDF) and the EP Disability Intergroup.
13) If a lender insists that a debtor sign a reaffirmation agreement on a vehicle the debtor may be required to attend a hearing before the judge.
14) If you do decide to continue, you may want to consider legal advice as you'll have to attend a hearing to set out your case.
example sentences with attend15) On February 7 2013 the court instead ordered plaintiff's attorney Brett Gibbs to attend a hearing, in order to answer questions concerning the firm's conduct in the case.
16) After being informed he needed to attend a hearing on a felony child abuse charge, Jorge Barahona tried twice to injure himself.
17) After the fight, Charlie learns that his ex-girlfriend has died, and he must attend a hearing deciding the future of their son Max (Dakota Goyo).
18) Teja (Kalabhavan Mani), an influential gangster, arrives with his gang at a magistrates' court to attend a hearing.
19) On 6 August, Ribéry was one of five players summoned to attend a hearing held by the Disciplinary Committee of the French Football Federation in response to the team's strike held at the World Cup.
20) Badnarik suffered a heart attack on the morning of December 21, 2009, while in Viroqua, Wisconsin attending a hearing regarding a raw milk case.
21) If it is allowed, both parties are invited to make written submissions and to attend a hearing before a full tribunal of three members.
22) When Timerman attended a hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee pertaining to Lefever, his presence brought additional attention to the issue of human rights in Argentina.
23) In October 2011, shortly after being taken off home confinement, James attended a hearing hosted by Families Against Mandatory Minimums at the Massachusetts Statehouse.
24) But the proposal has been met by intense opposition from home-schooling parents, about three dozen of whom attended a hearing held by the legislature's public health committee Friday.
25) We tried to get a hearing as soon as we had funds to do it but by then it was weekend and Sedbergh's solicitors would not attend a hearing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a hearing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a hearing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a hearing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a hearing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a hearing.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a hearing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a hearing
Compound Sentences with attend a hearing
Complex Sentences with attend a hearing
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a hearing