attend a course in a sentence
1) Personnel performing PAT may attend a course for training.
2) You may also have the opportunity to attend a course.
3) attended a course this summer and have pictures to share?
4) Training is generally provided by attending a course, typically leading to certification.
attend a course example sentences5) You must have already attended a course, before you refer a friend.
6) Yes, provided you have already attended a course with us here before.
7) It is better if you attend a course which specifically deals with self-defence.
8) We first see him attending a course with Jac Naylor.
9) He also attended a course in Constitutional Law given by Patrice Gélard.
10) Faith Nelson has recently attended a course on cryo-preservation and micropropagation at Dundee.
11) Think of a medical student attending a course in the X-ray diagnosis of pulmonary diseases.
12) In 1878 he attended a course at HMS Excellent to qualify as a gunnery lieutenant.
13) attending a course on Emergency Management of Severe Burns became compulsory for all candidates.
14) Few will have attended a course in pedagogy - the art and science of educational methods.
example sentences with attend15) Normally, once these older folk have attended a course they are keen to participate in others.
16) They first met in 1974 when Hilary attended a course at Glenmore Lodge instructed by Boardman.
17) Steve attending a course at Stirling organised by the Freight Transport association, and passed the examination.
18) Every employee, for example, has attended a course called 'How to solve a problem'.
19) Arrange to attend a course or obtain study materials if your state requires you to pass an exam.
20) Katherine Vimala was unlawfully dismissed for not attending a course for the first time in the year 2013 .
21) Recently everyone in the sales administration department attended a course on how to deal with customers on the phone.
22) He went to Paris to attend a course to become a GCa (Ground Controlled Approach) instructor.
23) I have this year qualified in Dental Radiography and have also attended a course on Conscious Sedation.
24) The DRO may recommend that a disabled person attend a course at an Employment Rehabilitation Centre (ERC).
25) Temporary contracts of employment may be offered to you if you attend a course which has a high clinical input.
26) In 1767, he attended a course of lectures on Logic and Moral Philosophy at the University of Edinburgh.
27) If you do not attend a course and you have not previously informed us the full course fee remains payable.
How to use attend in a sentence28) He and his three friends attend a course and, after a few mishaps, learn to control their sledging.
29) I. In the event a Soldier cannot attend a course, cancellations must be submitted through your state QSM.
30) Do you think our approach can work and would you be interested to attend a course presented in this manner?
31) It is a legal requirement to have attended a course or gained a qualification in order to PAT test in Australia.
32) When Carol sees that Bianca is still interested in fashion, she arranges for her to attend a course in Manchester.
33) Andy was referred to the Salvation Army Lifehouse centre in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and he attended a course to help tackle his addiction.
34) Recently I attended a course on social norms and social change organized by UNICEF at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
35) Such an experience may encourage the doctor in question to attend a course in homoeopathy to see if it deserves further study.
36) The Kids Fund aims to bring environmental understanding to disadvantaged young people by attending a course at a Field Studies Council centre.
37) We have no doubt that after you have attended a course you will feel far more confident and positive about predator calling.
38) In the fall of 1914, he entered Harvard University to attend a course in dramatic technique given by Professor George Baker.
39) According to government rules, half the staff in a nursery school must be trained to at least NVQ level two and at least one member should have attended a course on child protection.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a course
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a course with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a course
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a course in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a course.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a course. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a course
Compound Sentences with attend a course
Complex Sentences with attend a course
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a course