attend a CONCERT in a sentence
1) In theory, why anyone would attend a concert?
2) a few weeks later, all attend a concert.
3) Later on, Claire attends a CONCERT with David.
4) I recently attended a CONCERT of the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
attend a CONCERT example sentences5) They have never attended a CONCERT in a smoke-filled arena .
6) Recently I attended a CONCERT at a mid-size NYC venue.
7) While there, they attended a CONCERT where audience members were invited to entertain.
8) However, she later tweeted that she was attending a CONCERT in Miami .
9) Our daughter (12) loves music and would love to attend a concert.
10) I'd love to have that since I am unable to attend a concert.
11) They then attend a CONCERT together and kiss at the end of the night.
12) They attended a CONCERT that included bleeding chunks of Wagner before officially inaugurating the society.
13) Euronews' Mohammad Mohammadi attended a CONCERT by the group at the Zurich museum.
14) On July 30, 2007, he attended a CONCERT by progressive metal band Dream Theater.
example sentences with attend15) She decides to confront them outside of UltraViolet, where she thinks they are attending a concert.
16) Sofronitsky never met the composer, as his parents forbade him to attend a CONCERT due to illness.
17) He gets to appease his musical interests and on occasion satisfy his travel needs by attending a CONCERT abroad .
18) Some went as far as saying that viewing the film's 3D effects was better than attending a concert.
19) In Leicester, they can attend a CONCERT featuring live electronic music and an open discussion with the composers.
20) Charterhouse School alumnus Jonathan King attended a CONCERT at Charterhouse in 1968 while the band was still in school.
21) I happened to attend a CONCERT at Roy Thompson Hall and remember being petrified by the band's performance.
22) Mari Collingwood plans to attend a CONCERT with her friend, Phyllis Stone, for her 17th birthday.
23) To celebrate Andrew Robinson's birthday, the Ramsay Street teens decide to attend a CONCERT in the city.
24) Beckman was unaware that she held a piece and unexpectedly taken hostage while attending a CONCERT with her Chinese counterpart.
25) Several years ago I attended a CONCERT where one of the band members happened to be a huge Beatles fan.
26) An early brochure for the Grant Park Music Festival said "You never need a ticket to attend a concert!
27) At age 11, he attended a CONCERT conducted by Wilhelm Furtwängler which had a great impact on the youngster.
How to use attend in a sentence28) In March 2010, 20 000 people attended a CONCERT for school libraries at the Grand Parade in Cape Town.
29) In August last year I attended a CONCERT in Sydney to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Hot August Night.
30) Those staying at the Cedar Court Grand and the Grange attend a CONCERT at Holy Trinity Goodramgate at 5.30pm.
31) One night, Jennifer takes Needy to a local dive bar to attend a CONCERT by indie rock band Low Shoulder.
32) It's unlikely that your son will develop hearing problems from occasionally attending a CONCERT where the sound level is very high.
33) Randy says he wants to induce cancer and get medicinal marijuana in time to attend a CONCERT by reggae singer Ziggy Marley.
34) In the finale of the game, he is shown finally spending quality time with his father as they attend a concert.
35) Imagine climbing a mountain, swimming in the ocean and attending a CONCERT by a world-class orchestra all in the same day!
36) By the age of 15, after attending a CONCERT by composer-pianist Ignacy Jan Paderewski, Copland decided to become a composer.
37) Today, to hear polyphonic works, one has to attend a CONCERT or find one of the few churches or cathedrals where polyphonic works are still sung.
38) I had planned to attend a CONCERT by the China National Symphony (conducted by Michel Plasson ) on the evening of our arrival.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a CONCERT
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a CONCERT with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a CONCERT
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a CONCERT in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a CONCERT.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a CONCERT. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a CONCERT
Compound Sentences with attend a CONCERT
Complex Sentences with attend a CONCERT
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a CONCERT