attend a CONGRESS in a sentence
1) In February 1927, Hatta went to Brussels to attend a CONGRESS held by the League Against Imperialism and Colonial Oppression.
2) In 1934, a year after attending a CONGRESS of Muhammadiyah in Semarang, he was made a permanent member of the Council of Muhammadiyah Council for the region Central Sumatra.
3) In 1932, on the order of Stalin, the Soviet authorities called on all Ukrainian Kobzars to attend a CONGRESS in Kharkiv.
4) In 1937 he joined the Communist Party and made his first trip abroad, attending a CONGRESS of Writers and Artists in Spain.
attend a CONGRESS example sentences5) Whilst attending a CONGRESS of neurologists in Amsterdam in 1907, Jones met Carl Jung, from whom he received a first-hand account of the work of Freud and his circle in Vienna.
6) Twenty years later, she attends a CONGRESS on the future of cinema, which takes place in a zone of chemically-induced animated hallucinations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a CONGRESS
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a CONGRESS with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a CONGRESS
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a CONGRESS in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a CONGRESS.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a CONGRESS. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a CONGRESS
Compound Sentences with attend a CONGRESS
Complex Sentences with attend a CONGRESS
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a CONGRESS