attend a BALL in a sentence
1) Pearce leaves further instructions for Elise to attend a ball.
2) He attends a BALL that night.
3) There she was invited to attend a BALL but had nothing to wear.
4) Béthune arrives with an invitation from Montfort to attend a ball.
attend a BALL example sentences5) Later that year, Willis attended a BALL in honor of Charles Dickens in New York.
6) Romeo, a Montague, and two friends decide to attend a BALL hosted by Lord Capulet.
7) Audrey first meets Havers' character, Lewis Archer when she attends a BALL with Norris Cole (Malcolm Hebden).
8) Some of the guests attending a BALL organized by German companies high above the rooftops of Moscow brought along machine guns and pistols.
9) He attends a BALL and is greeted by Nancy's father who informs him that she has been ill with a serious form of rheumatoid arthritis for quite sometime.
10) In "Those Who Speak", Isabella and her companions travel to a Tevinter city and attend a ball, where she meets a person she appears to be familiar with - Lord Devon.
11) The next lot of couples then attended a BALL in which the couples had to tell the audience about their time in the mansion together while also dancing in a ballet together.
12) At the Château of Fontainebleau in 1564, the court attended a BALL in which 300 "beauties dressed in gold and silver cloth" performed a choreographed dance.
13) When the prince makes plans to have every girl in the kingdom attend a BALL so he may choose a wife, the stepmother quickly plots for her own daughters to be strong candidates for the marriage.
14) Filippo Maria Visconti, the Duke of Milan, has attended a ball, but he leaves early and encounters his assembled courtiers.
example sentences with attend15) Wendy and Jack argue over whether Danny should be removed from the hotel and a furious Jack returns to the Gold Room, filled with ghosts attending a ball.
16) The Powers household is invited to attend a BALL in the Senator's honor, but Margaret conveniently forgets to invite Charlotte until it's too late.
17) The Prince, the Princess, Concetta and Carolina prepare to attend a ball, one of the most important of the busy Palermo social season.
18) He invites her to attend a BALL at his castle and promises to choose her as his bride, but everything takes a turn for the worst.
19) They receive an invitation from the Lord Mayor of London to attend a BALL at the Mansion House for "Representatives of Trade and Commerce".
20) Charles means well, but is boring and clumsy, and after he and Emma attend a BALL given by the Marquis d'Andervilliers, Emma grows disillusioned with married life and becomes dull and listless.
21) When she and her husband have the chance to attend a ball, a rather grand function, she borrows an exquisite necklace from an acquaintance.
22) In a letter to his friend Gottfried von Jacquin Wolfgang described how he attended a BALL that evening, at which the cream of Bohemian society, including a bevy of attractive ladies, was present.
23) attending a BALL At Hofburg
24) " He once attended a BALL without her and noted, "The lights seemed dimmer, the music sadder, the flowers fewer, and the women less fair.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a BALL
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a BALL with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a BALL
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a BALL in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a BALL.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a BALL. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a BALL
Compound Sentences with attend a BALL
Complex Sentences with attend a BALL
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a BALL