attempted theft in a sentence
1) Facts : pleaded guilty to theft and attempted theft .
2) Or, more accurately, an attempted bathtub theft .
3) I got charged with that and the attempted theft .
4) Shots fired over their heads ended the attempted theft .
attempted theft example sentences5) All thefts or attempted thefts must be reported to the Police.
6) Our insurance has a £5,000 limit on theft or attempted theft .
7) This insurance provides coverage for theft or attempted theft of the vehicle.
8) Evidence at the scene indicates this was an attempted theft of metal.
9) theft is excluded but this policy would cover damage caused by attempted theft .
10) You should report all accidents, thefts, attempted thefts, malicious damage incidents.
11) Oil theft or attempted theft could result in spillages so try to prevent incidents.
12) And she had almost lost him by the attempted theft of his best boots.
13) Niels Jørgensen was arrested during an attempted car theft on June 3, 1986.
14) The result is an increase in the incidence of attempted theft or theft of parts.
example sentences with attempted15) Vehicle theft, attempted theft and malicious damage incidents must be reported to the police within 48 hours.
16) Three men were later charged with attempted theft at the historic Old Customs House in Hartlepool, Cleveland.
17) Maverick, however, freed himself and ruined Pushkin's attempted theft of a payload of A.I.M. weaponry.
18) Five days later, Pierpont was arrested in Indianapolis for attempted auto theft and battery with intent to kill.
19) It should be noted that the shop assistant was guilty of theft, and not just of attempted theft .
20) Yesterday jobless James, 34, of Middlesbrough, was fined £100 by Teesside magistrates for attempted theft .
21) Mr Wilson would not comment on whether other banks had suffered similar attempted thefts, but said none had lost money.
22) Popular reports describe Edwards' son, Wythe, returning from military service in Flanders, happening upon the attempted theft .
23) In March, 2011, Sgt. Dwayne Darby, II was fired and charged with attempted theft by deception and perjury.
24) Kanye West has been charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft for allegedly attacking a paparazzo at LAX on July 19 .
25) When he found the bill with the string attached, the manager called the cops who charged our bozos with attempted theft .
26) Ahot, who had taken back the spear, enters and is angered by the attempted theft, and a fight ensues.
27) Accidental damage (with the exception noted below), damage caused during theft or attempted theft or loss of belongings are specifically excluded.
28) In the 1680s, when Colbert de Croissy was preaching honourable behaviour to his son, the theft or attempted theft of despatches was still a commonplace of diplomacy.
29) The charge nowadays would be one of attempted theft where the accused intended to steal anything of value or anything in a container such as a pocket, holdall or room.
30) Nissan unveils the NSC-2015, a prototype electric driverless car that can park itself, understand road markings and quickly report attempted thefts .
31) A tragicomedy about the attempted theft of a masterpiece from a museum in Spain, it engendered, along with other early works such as "The Manchurian Candidate", a relatively brief Condon cult.
32) Prior to the murder, Braithwaite had a reprimand for possession of cannabis and was convicted of attempted theft of a laptop computer from a fellow teenager.
33) The Georgia Tech Office of Facilities reinstalled the 'T' on January 31, 1998, 87 days after its attempted theft .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempted theft
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempted theft with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempted theft
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempted theft in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempted theft.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempted theft. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempted theft
Compound Sentences with attempted theft
Complex Sentences with attempted theft
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempted theft