attempted rescue in a sentence
1) The attempted rescue was called off during the early stages of execution.
2) Later it was reported the hostages had been moved 24 hours before the attempted rescue .
3) There are lessons to be learned from the tale of the three attempted rescues .
4) Ending 4 comes from the failure of a Case File before the attempted rescue .
attempted rescue example sentences5) The story of the attempted rescue was abandoned, almost as soon as it was put out.
6) Under the common law, good Samaritan laws provide a defence against torts arising from the attempted rescue .
7) Much of the time she was restrained from touching him, apparently to prevent interference with the attempted rescue .
8) The attempted rescues is in production as a movie, The Finest Hours, and was memorialized in a book.
9) My favorites where Magneto's attempted rescue of Mystique, Storm creating a tornado, and the big climactic X-fight.
10) The attempted rescue of 2nd Shock Army (13 May 1942 – 10 July 1942) by the soviet forces failed.
11) He played significant roles in the attempted rescue of Anthony Burns and in resisting legal authorities in the case of Thomas Sims.
12) Offenbach's operatic work had itself parodied the classical tale of Orpheus' attempted rescue of Eurydice from Pluto (Hades).
13) Veon (of Sector 435): A purple alien with one eye, he is shown in "Final Crisis: Rage of the Red Lanterns" and named during Hal's attempted rescue of Sinestro when his ring says, "Veon rage.
14) Hal Jordan (of Sector 2814): During Hal's attempted rescue of Sinestro from the Red Lanterns, he tries to calm Laira's rage only to have Sinestro kill her just as he appears to be breaking through.
example sentences with attempted15) Ending 3 occurs if the player fails to complete a Case File mission after the attempted military rescue occurs, or fails to defeat Sullivan before the "Firebombing" timer runs out.
16) On 12 February, Clancy again led a team of the Squad, this time in the attempted rescue of Robert Barton, who was to stand trial before a military tribunal.
17) This was interrupted by an attack on the base by Wolverine, coinciding with an attempted rescue by Deadpool and Bob, Agent of HYDRA.
18) His attempted rescue by Carl Walker, in the "classic" Iron Man armor, led to Carl getting shot, and the suit beginning to melt, forcing him to eject.
19) She kisses him for the first time during the runaways' attempted rescue of Molly Hayes; it's later revealed Alex was Nico's first kiss.
20) Brown died in Hudner's arms, and although the attempted rescue failed, Hudner received the Medal of Honor and Brown received the Distinguished Flying Cross.
21) While on this cruise, the carrier served as the seaborne base in response to the Iran hostage crisis and the subsequent attempted rescue of the U.S. Embassy hostages from Iran.
22) The idea of a unified special operations command had its origins in the aftermath of Operation Eagle Claw, the disastrous attempted rescue of hostages at the American embassy in Iran in 1980.
23) If however the attempted rescues were purely an ill-judged attempt to preserve employment, we need only resolve not to make the same mistake again.
24) Alternatively, the attempted rescues may be supposed to have owed nothing to ideology, but as having been purely a misjudged essay in job-preservation.
25) On that day, as the on-scene commander in the attempted rescue of a downed U.S. pilot, Col. Jones' aircraft was repeatedly hit by heavy and accurate antiaircraft fire.
26) While in middle age he won the bronze medal of the Royal Society for his attempted rescue of a drowning man from the Thames.
27) attempted rescue of American hostages in Iran (1980)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempted rescue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempted rescue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempted rescue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempted rescue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempted rescue.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempted rescue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempted rescue
Compound Sentences with attempted rescue
Complex Sentences with attempted rescue
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempted rescue