attempted overthrow in a sentence
1) The film also explores the attempted overthrow of Venezuela's President Hugo Chávez in 2002.
2) His first plan to kill Trujillo was foiled by the unsuccessful attempted overthrow of the regime by Cuban paramilitary forces.
3) Their actions were considered the complete destruction of federal standing in the state and an attempted overthrow of the federal government.
4) We will mobilize if and when there is an invasion of the United States by a foreign power or an attempted overthrow of our constitutional government.
attempted overthrow example sentences5) In The Haj to Utopia, Maia Ramnath tells the dramatic story of Ghadar, the Indian anticolonial movement that attempted overthrow of the British Empire.
6) His attempted overthrow of Senate President William M. Bulger in 1994 was a failure but boosted his local name recognition, which contributed to his success in the 1998 election for DA.
7) Officials believed that a major part of the financing of the attempted overthrow of the government was provided by his supporters, including his widow, Imelda Marcos.
8) These included an attempted overthrow of King in January 1789 by convicts described by Margaret Hazzard as "incorrigible rogues who took his 'goodwill' for weakness".
9) There are, indeed just too many things going on that is pointing to some very serious treason and attempted overthrow from within.
10) Serf suggests that Mathers support for the attempted overthrow of the elected government of Iran in 2009 could have been as a result of hertreatment by the regime.
11) And, you know, there are a lot of cases where there's an attempted overthrow of a democratically elected legitimate government, like Chávez in April of 2002.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempted overthrow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempted overthrow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempted overthrow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempted overthrow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempted overthrow.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempted overthrow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempted overthrow
Compound Sentences with attempted overthrow
Complex Sentences with attempted overthrow
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempted overthrow