attempted arson in a sentence
1) He was later arrested on suspicion of attempted arson.
2) Irene Lound pleaded guilty to attempted arson on September 26 last year.
3) There was no real damage done, but Koschmider reported them both for attempted arson.
4) This is pretty much their MO when dealing with attempted arson by Palestinians on settlers .
attempted arson example sentences5) Vandalism and attempted arson have also been reported recently at highway and home construction sites in the area.
6) He pleaded guilty to attempted arson in Bristol, but denied involvement in the Isle of Wight attacks.
7) June 3, 2003, Chico, California: ELF claims the attempted arson of a new home.
8) McCartney and Best were deported for attempted arson at the Bambi Kino, which left Lennon and Sutcliffe in Hamburg.
9) The woman, Diane Nelson, found the Bronx Defenders more than a decade ago after being charged with attempted arson.
10) From 1979 to 1989 the ADL recorded more than 9,617 antisemitic incidents, including 6,400 cases of vandalism, bombings and attempted bombings, arsons and attempted arsons, and cemetery desecrations.
11) At the same time, starting with four attempted arson attacks on mosques in the weekend of 5–7 November, there were retaliatory violent incidents against Muslims.
12) He said that the woman, who had been diagnosed as a schizophrenic in 1986 after an attempted arson attack, would probably not be fit to stand trial because of her mental condition.
13) Meibion Glyndŵr also attempted arson against several estate agents in Wales and England, and against the offices of the Conservative Party in London.
14) A MOTHER accused of trying to turn herself into a human fireball because she had been rejected by the boss she loved, wept yesterday as a jury acquitted her of attempted arson.
example sentences with attempted15) He faces charges of murder and attempted murder, as well as attempted arson, possession of explosives or an incendiary device and crimes of violence.
16) He also faces an attempted arson charge stemming from an alleged incident where a bottle was thrown at the office of what may have been a former employer .
17) Specifically, the indictment includes the charges of conspiracy to commit arson; conspiracy; arson; attempted arson; use and possession of a destructive device; and destruction of an energy facility.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempted arson
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempted arson with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempted arson
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempted arson in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempted arson.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempted arson. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempted arson
Compound Sentences with attempted arson
Complex Sentences with attempted arson
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempted arson