attempted burglary in a sentence
1) He is accused of burglary and attempted burglary .
2) He pleaded guilty in 2004 to attempted burglary .
3) Both were charged with attempted burglary in the and criminal mischief .
4) Bozo Michael Dawson has been charged with attempted burglary at a snow cone stand.
attempted burglary example sentences5) April 12 – At the 4400 block of 2nd Avenue Northwest officers responded to an attempted burglary .
6) Wild, also of Park Avenue, Teesville, admitted a second burglary and an attempted burglary .
7) Since Sept. 1, there have been no more burglaries or attempted burglaries reported at the Storrs campus.
8) While the intent for the entry into the room was unknown, it was still considered an attempted burglary .
9) Five people attacked me in my home and the Greek police made it look like an attempted burglary .
10) A TERRIFIED pensioner had to wait an hour for police to arrive after an attempted burglary at her Teesside home.
11) He was released from prison last week, having been sentenced to 12 months imprisonment in July 2013, for attempted burglary .
12) UConn students received three alerts from police officials between Aug. 3 and Sept. 1 detailing burglaries or attempted burglaries on the campus .
13) The pair pleaded guilty to 11 burglaries, one attempted burglary, and one arson charge at the Christchurch District Court today.
14) In 1926, he was sentenced to 10 years at the State Industrial Reformatory in Hutchinson, Kansas for an attempted burglary .
example sentences with attempted15) In July 1937, when he was living in Hampstead, a telephone call made by his wife about an attempted burglary resulted in the first arrest attributable to the new 999 emergency number.
16) In 1974 at the age of 21, Ross was convicted of the attempted burglary of a vacant model home and sentenced to probation.
17) In 1964 McDuff was convicted of 12 counts of burglary and attempted burglary in three Texas counties: Bell, Milam, and Falls.
18) He informs Nathan of what he believes had been the target of the attempted burglary : his plans to construct a wind turbine, a device capable of artificially generating storms.
19) Wilkinson's campaign also delved into Harper's personal life, admitting that it tipped off the media about Harper's son, who had been shot to death in an attempted burglary .
20) Several months later, Bello disclosed to the police that he had an accomplice during the attempted burglary, one Arthur Dexter Bradley.
21) On Friday he faced three new charges in the ACT Children's Court on Friday, including committing an act of indecency, attempted burglary and property damage.
22) The pair were sentenced at Aylesbury Crown Court for the burglary in Great Missenden and the attempted burglary of another Co-Op store in Tring.
23) The sentence imposed Thursday also covered convictions for criminal impersonation, attempted burglary and attempted unlawful imprisonment linked to a March 2013 Freeport incident.
24) Two Darlington men were jailed for four months by magistrates yesterday for their part in an attempted burglary of a terraced house in the town.
25) John Simon Howley, 36, of no fixed abode, appeared before Darlington magistrates yesterday charged with two offences of burglary and one of attempted burglary .
26) Addressing the pair, chair of the bench Bernard Greenwold, said: "This does pass the custodial threshold on the basis this attempted burglary was planned and you went equipped.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempted burglary
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempted burglary with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempted burglary
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempted burglary in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempted burglary.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempted burglary. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempted burglary
Compound Sentences with attempted burglary
Complex Sentences with attempted burglary
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempted burglary